Where is China Heading?

來源: 肖莊 2013-02-15 23:30:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1359 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 肖莊 ] 在 2013-02-16 08:20:46 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: [美] Where is China Headedbmdn2013-02-15 18:57:05

Politics is not science. I have no knowledge in it. But I enjoyed reading your writing.

It is said that one won't be able to clean the world if he doesn't know how to clean his own house. However, as per my observation, cleaning the world is a totally different project from cleaning a single house. Democracy is in general a good thing, but it is not a universal cure for all kinds of diseases. Even if it were all-purpose, the usage and dosage must differ from patient to patient.

As a student, I was there when the "riot" broke 23 years ago. I participated, watched, listened, observed, and learned. If I have only two choices, between hoping that kind of chaos could lead to an ideal society, and the current existing situation, I'd be pretty satisfied with the status quo.

As for the new chair, I disliked his appearence and had been disappointing upon hearing his appointment. But as more and more of his characters being revealed, I started to really grow faith in him. There is hope.

Anyway, don't take me seriously. Housewives don't know country and world events, and it is not their duty to be concerned about the affairs of state. I wrote this commend mainly for praticing English writing, and a little gossipping. :-) Look forward to more of your works.

所有跟帖: 

I don't agree with some of your opinions. -bmdn- 給 bmdn 發送悄悄話 (22 bytes) () 02/16/2013 postreply 09:35:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”