【衝浪英語】 Random Thoughts 42

來源: 衝浪潛水員 2012-12-26 04:41:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1787 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 衝浪潛水員 ] 在 2012-12-26 05:59:21 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

42. Mandarin with a Strong Accent

One day, while driving home after work, I heard someone speaking Mandarin with a strong accent on the radio. It was one of the stations I would tune into from time to time and the topic that day was personal finance and investing. The guest speaker's points could be understood very well even with her accent, and, after listening for several minutes, I began to feel pretty happy about it. You see, millions of Chinese spend hundreds of hours each year learning English; finally, more and more westerners are realizing the need to learn Mandarin. Of course, we should be kind and tolerate their accents, strong or not, just as they have tolerated ours when speaking English. That's something we can do, happily.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

• 【衝浪英語】涉及法律的幾個單詞
  • 我家老大的笑話·買外快
  • 【衝浪英語】 Random Thoughts 41
  • 【衝浪英語】幾個和花園有關的詞
  • 【衝浪英語】 Random Thoughts 40
  • 所有跟帖: 

我沒有讀明白,這個主持人是美國人說中文嗎? -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/26/2012 postreply 11:22:11

主持人是華人,中文很標準。嘉賓是老美,中文有口音 -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/26/2012 postreply 11:50:22

Oh, I see. Thanks. -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/26/2012 postreply 12:49:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”