"Isle Of Innisfree"茵倪詩蕊島,(京燕譯)
I've met some folks who say that I'm a dreamer,
遇到的人說我是個夢想家
And I've no doubt there's truth in what they say,
毫無疑問他們說的是事實
But sure a body's bound to be a dreamer,
一個人注定會成為夢想者
When all the things he loves are far away.
當他所摯愛的都那麽遙遠
And precious things are dreams unto an exile.
珍愛之物是放逐之夢幻
They take him o'er the land across the sea
把他帶到大洋彼岸
Especially when it happens he's an exile,
而他正是一位流浪者
From that dear lovely Isle of Innisfree.
來自那可愛的島嶼茵倪詩蕊
And when the moonlight peeps across the rooftops,
當月光初現在屋頂上
Of this great city, wondrous though it be,
這個城市,盡管很偉大,
I scarcely feel its wonder or its laughter...
我難以感受它的奇妙與歡笑
I'm once again back home in Innisfree.
我又回到家園茵倪詩蕊
I wander o'er green hills through dreamy valleys,
我漫遊在青山與夢幻穀中
And find a peace no other land would know.
得到別處不可尋的安寧
I hear the birds make music fit for angels,
我聽到鳥鳴如天籟之音
And watch the rivers laughing as they flow.
看那河水潺潺如笑語盈盈~~~
And then into a humble shack I wander
漫步走進低矮的茅草屋
My dear old home and tenderly behold,
親切的老家容我溫柔細看
The folks I love around the turf fire, gathered.
我親愛的人們圍在泥炭爐火邊
On bended knees, their rosary is told.
跪在膝上念著玫瑰經
But dreams don't last
然而夢啊不能永久
Though dreams are not forgotten
夢不會被忘記
And soon I'm back to stern reality.
我又回到嚴酷的現實
But though they pave the footways here with gold dust,
即使他們把腳下的路用金粉鋪墊
I still would choose my Isle of Innisfree.
我還會選擇我的島嶼茵倪詩蕊