That is great

來源: lvtotravel 2005-07-12 20:08:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1406 bytes)
回答: Denver versus Salt Lake CityLvtotravel2005-07-12 14:41:55
Thanks for the advice. Definitely will stay in the park. Thinking about at least one night at Lake Lodge and one night at Old Faithful Inn, and have 2 more nights to allocate. Haven't start detailed planning yet as I just nailed down the air arrangement. This is going to be a fabulous trip : a Southbound Alaska cruise, few days in Vancouver to eat Chinese foods, few days in Vancouver Island, and another few days in Yellowstone/Grand Teton before going home. very happy.

We are flying in JAC on 09/20, arriving before noon. Departure is on 09/24 morning. So we have 4 nights and 3 1/2 days. AA has only one flight in and one flight out between JAC & DFW starting Sept. But I am happy they let us fly from YVR to DFW on the afternoon flight (last flt to DFW from YVR) and fly out the next morning to JAC (first flt to JAC) and do not charge extra miles nor additional airport tax (via DFW twice but only charge tax once) - still on the same 25K award we are doing with an open jaw FLL/ANC then YVR/JAC JAC/FLL. It is kind of silly to fly to DFW from YVR, then fly back up to JAC. BUT - I priced out as a purchased ticket, would run me between $1196 and $1154 !!! This by far is the best I ever have done with 25K award (previous record was a value of close to $800, also involved ANC, FLL/ANC ANC/SEA SEA/FLL). The tax is only $34.90.

Needless to say we are smiling ear to ear. :-)

所有跟帖: 

回複:That is great -iflyswa- 給 iflyswa 發送悄悄話 (103 bytes) () 07/12/2005 postreply 23:37:52

award travel booking -lvtotravel- 給 lvtotravel 發送悄悄話 (1861 bytes) () 07/12/2005 postreply 23:57:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”