職場英語:離職原因和應聘原因(二)ZT
Dialogue 3
I: How would you describe your ideal job?
I: 你理想的工作是什麽樣的?
A: I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained, and offer me opportunity for advancement.
A: 我認為應該能發揮我掌握的專業知識,而且能為我提供升職的機會。
I: Why do you think you might like to work for our company?
I: 那你為什麽認為你會喜歡在我們公司工作呢?
A: I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested in it.What's more, your company is outstanding in this field.
A: 我認為我的背景和經驗非常適合這個工作,而且我對這個工作也非常感興趣,況且貴公司又是這個領域的佼佼者。
I: What makes you think you would be a success in this position?
I: 你怎麽知道能勝任這份工作呢?
A: My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
A: 我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經驗,應該使我適合做這份工作。我相信我會成功的。
I: How do you know about this company?
I: 你是如何知道本公司的?
A: Your company is very reputed in this city; I heard much praise about your company.
A: 貴公司在本市很有名,我聽到很多對貴公司的好評。
***********
be of no challenge 不具有挑戰性 position 職位
responsibility 責任,職責 be qualified for 適於擔任
apply for 申請 advancement 提升,晉升
operation 運作 environment 環境,外界
convenient 方便的 professional 專業的
background 背景 intern 實習生
***************
NOTES 注釋
以下是常用離職、應聘原因:
1)The job is out of my major.
我的工作不屬於我的專業範圍。
2)I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.
我想找一個能給我帶來提升機會的工作。
3)I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.
我想找一個更具挑戰性的工作。
4)My former company has been bankrupt.
我原先那個公司已經破產了。
5)Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因為我對貴公司的培訓計劃非常感興趣。
6)Your company has a great future and is conducive to the further development of my abilities.
貴公司前途光明,有助於我個人能力的發展
*****************
1) Why do you want to leave your present job?
你為何要辭去你現在的工作?
2) I am qualified for this position.我適合 這個職位。
fit for 我適合
competent for 我能勝任
equal to 我能勝任
3) The job is out of my major.這份工作不屬於我的專業範圍。
field 專業領域
specialty 專業
domain 專業領域
職場英語:離職原因和應聘原因(二)
本帖於 2009-05-12 07:10:05 時間, 由版主 林貝卡 編輯