答案. 最好先想一想再看答案,這樣記得牢!~

來源: jennea 2011-09-16 00:37:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1693 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ jennea ] 在 2011-09-17 05:39:53 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

From book "The elements of business writing"

Customers, colleagues, and clients like to deal with people who are warm, friendly, and pleasant. But the writer of this memo comes accross as a petty martinet, falling back on such antiquated phrases as "Please find attached" (instead of the more conversational "I've enclosed" or "Here is"), "please advice" (should be "let me know"), and "at your earliest convenience" (substitue "as soon as you can").

If the writer had obeyed our "Rule 7. Write in natural conversational style," he or she might have written the following:

Here's a press release featuring our output extruder screw. Didn't we stop making these? If so, we shouldn't be sending out press release promoting them. Please let me know  the status of this product as soon as possible.

Sincerely, 

Pat Jones, advertising manager

P.S. We've received three inqueries from this release. Should I send them our extruder screw brochure or our general all-inline catalog?

(I think "Sincerely" should be "Regards". Author suggested in the same book later that it is better use "Regards" than "Sincerely")

(My question: Should the P.S.line be moved before "Sincerely"? Anyway, this is the original copy from the book. The author's focus here is on the tone of the email)

所有跟帖: 

確實很surprised -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (237 bytes) () 09/16/2011 postreply 09:34:43

就是啊。不過tone是我覺得最難掌握的。 -jennea- 給 jennea 發送悄悄話 jennea 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/16/2011 postreply 18:25:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”