日常口語:看電視常說的十句話簡易英語表達法(中英對照)ZT
1. We're not watching this.
我們不看這個。
2. Could you stop flipping the channels?
你能不能不要一直轉台啊?
3. I'd appreciate it if you could turn it down.
如果你能把音量關小一點的話,我會很感激。
4. I heard that a new sitcom is coming out next season.
我聽說下一季會推出一個新的情境喜劇。
5. Julia Roberts will appear on "Larry King Live" on Friday.
朱利葉·邏伯茨將這周五會上賴瑞·金的脫口秀節目。
6. What was the last episode all about?
上一集的節目裏都在講了些什麽?
7. This channel has poor reception.
這個頻道收視信號不好。
8. What channel is "Bachelor" on?
哪一個頻道正在演《黃金單身漢》啊?
9. You couch potato! Get up and exercise a little bit during commercials.
你這個電視迷!趁著廣告的時候起來做點運動吧。
10. A: Do you watch American Idol?
A: 你看《美國偶像》嗎?
B: I''ve seen it, but I don't follow it.
B: 我看過,但不是每集都看。
日常口語:看電視常說的十句話簡易英語表達法(中英對照)
所有跟帖:
• 喜歡這些簡單又有效的表達,謝謝分享! -四號樓- ♀ (0 bytes) () 05/18/2010 postreply 14:09:43
• 晚上好。謝謝留言。 -紓珈- ♀ (0 bytes) () 05/18/2010 postreply 18:27:45