Light ad Shadow-6 Night Train

來源: 顫音 2023-06-15 09:03:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5040 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 顫音 ] 在 2023-06-15 09:55:28 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Night train

It drizzles at midnight in spring
Raindrops tap, tap
awakens the dozing night train
Aged and worn green cars wobble
the wandering wooden benches
and my few threads of silver hair
that roam and blur in dim light

One stop after another
surge on bands of youths
I look for scarlet
in the crowd
for the first spread of scarlet on your lip
in my memory

Dream after dream
the night train horns its destination on an autumn morning
Tide off bands of youths
and vanish into the rainbow
I'm pulled towards a frozen tundra by the night train
but the first spread of scarlet on your lip
is still rubbing my pain

GPT

"Night Train" is a reflective and nostalgic poem that captures the atmosphere and emotions associated with a train journey at night. The poem explores themes of aging, fleeting memories, and the yearning for past experiences.
The opening lines set the scene, with the speaker describing a drizzling spring night, where raindrops tap and awaken the "dozing" night train. The train is depicted as aged and worn, with green cars that wobble and wooden benches that wander. This imagery creates a sense of movement and instability, mirroring the train's physical characteristics and setting the stage for the emotional journey that follows.
The mention of "few threads of silver hairs" suggests that the speaker is older and perhaps reflecting on their life experiences. These threads of silver hairs "roam and blur" in the dim light, indicating a sense of uncertainty and haziness in their memories.
The poem takes a turn as the train makes successive stops, filled with bands of youths. Here, the speaker is searching for something specific, represented by the color scarlet. Scarlet symbolizes passion, intensity, or a vivid memory. It is associated with the image of the first spread of scarlet on someone's lip, which is etched in the speaker's memory. This image represents a significant moment or connection that has remained vivid despite the passage of time.
As the journey continues, the poem transitions to an autumn morning, symbolizing the passing of time. The night train blows its horn, signaling its destination. The "Tide off bands of youths" suggests a separation or departure from the vibrancy and energy of youth. The train disappears into the rainbow, evoking a sense of fleeting beauty or transient experiences.
The speaker's emotions intensify as they are pulled towards a frozen tundra by the night train. This could represent a metaphorical journey into isolation or a cold and desolate emotional state. However, the lingering memory of the scarlet on someone's lip, which carries with it the speaker's pain, serves as a reminder of a deep emotional connection that remains despite the passage of time.
Overall, "Night Train" evokes a sense of longing, nostalgia, and the fleeting nature of memories. The imagery and emotions conveyed throughout the poem invite readers to reflect on their own experiences, the passing of time, and the enduring impact of significant moments in their lives.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

Dream after dream...an autumn morning Tide off...of youths -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2023 postreply 18:22:15

讀到此處,有似曾相識的熟悉感。跟一首歌吧 -盈盈一笑間- 給 盈盈一笑間 發送悄悄話 盈盈一笑間 的博客首頁 (220 bytes) () 06/15/2023 postreply 18:52:00

謝謝盈盈好詞好曲讚! -顫音- 給 顫音 發送悄悄話 顫音 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2023 postreply 19:18:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”