There is hope, so there is life: Not other around Tolstoy

來源: TJKCB 2023-11-15 22:56:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1976 bytes)
回答: APAD: While there's life there's hope.7grizzly2023-11-15 10:16:46

There is hope, so there is life; not the other way around, like Tolstoy (TJKCB notes)

While Tolstoy eloquently explores the profound depths of life, it's essential to recognize that hope, like a guiding light, contributes to our resilience and the belief that circumstances can improve. In the tapestry of life, hope weaves a thread that connects us to the possibility of a brighter tomorrow. So, in the face of suffering and challenges, holding onto hope becomes a beacon that not only sustains us but also propels us forward on the journey of life.

The positive outlook that hope can bring to life is a perspective that focuses on the potential for improvement and the resilience that hope can provide in challenging circumstances.

In response to Tolstoy's perspective, which acknowledges the depth of life, the divine, and the acceptance of suffering, my line could be seen as a complement. While Tolstoy delves into the profound aspects of existence, my statement adds another layer by highlighting the driving force of hope, suggesting that hope itself is a vital component of our experience of life.

所有跟帖: 

Confusing logic. Sorry. I confess. I was a 理科生 :-) -7grizzly- 給 7grizzly 發送悄悄話 7grizzly 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2023 postreply 09:33:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”