【E詩E歌E決心】"I'm Yours" cover Jason Maraz

來源: 移花接木 2021-01-17 07:48:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4402 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 移花接木 ] 在 2022-06-05 21:16:45 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

這首歌詞密集,節奏很快,緊跟節奏,還要發音到位。還有些不知什麽詞的外星發音,總之對我就是個好玩兒,下麵是BIllboard對作者Jason Maraz的采訪,靈感一來,15-20分鍾就嫩給出一首佳作,怪不得愛迪生說成功最重要的是要有1%的靈感。

Jason Maraz via Billboard:

It was written rather quickly, maybe 15 or 20 minutes. I was at home in my writing room, chugging along on my electric guitar, minding my Reggae influences, grateful for another sunny afternoon in San Diego. The melody just appeared out of nowhere while the words flew over my head as my thoughts were focused on surrendering to the moment. That is ultimately what the song is about – giving yourself or your time to someone or something else. I thought it was cool and had a nice bounce, and I began playing it live almost immediately. That was five years ago. After it had lived on the road for a while I decided to put it on a record to give it a home.

Read the full interview on Billboard

"I'm Yours"  Jason Maraz

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.
hmm

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours. hmm

A-do you, do, do, do you, but do you, do you, do, do, but do you want to come on?
Scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

A-soo da ba ba ba ba bum
Whoa, oh oh oh
Whoa, oh oh oh oh whoa whoa whoa
Uh-huh, hmm

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.
So please don't, please don't, please don't...
There's no need to complicate.
'Cause our time is short.
This oh, this oh, this is our fate.
I'm yours.

Brr da ba mmm da ba bo mmm day
Na ch doo, doo ch doo, doo ch doo doo mmm doo doo
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours.
[Live On Earth Single Video version doesn't have this ending contrary to the album version]

所有跟帖: 

Congrats!你這首歌成功出爐!非常棒!音質非常清晰!我非常喜歡的一首!聽到第一遍時就喜歡! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (177 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 09:37:08

賊有感覺的說:) -沿途美景- 給 沿途美景 發送悄悄話 沿途美景 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 11:39:41

you are awesome to sing ang play the guitar accompaniment. -忒忒綠- 給 忒忒綠 發送悄悄話 忒忒綠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 12:20:00

Awesome! -Marauders- 給 Marauders 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 12:36:01

Holy cow! 今兒是大神們集體放飛嗎?這一路聽下來, -xiaosai- 給 xiaosai 發送悄悄話 xiaosai 的博客首頁 (357 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 14:10:50

Wow, at the beginning you sound like Jason maraz! 讚讚 -xiaoruo- 給 xiaoruo 發送悄悄話 xiaoruo 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 14:44:42

恭喜花董。首頁進來,謝謝網管,E活動 “I'm yours” E歌翻唱掛首成功:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 16:45:21

As the first-time listener of this song, I love it! -FuRongLi- 給 FuRongLi 發送悄悄話 FuRongLi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 18:23:42

花董的這首歌巨難無比, 看著歌詞勉強跟上你的節奏,第三遍的時候! 花董的E歌又上了一個大大的台階! -woodwishper- 給 woodwishper 發送悄悄話 woodwishper 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 19:55:24

多謝大家美言,唱得上氣不接下氣得,重在參與,再謝 -移花接木- 給 移花接木 發送悄悄話 移花接木 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 21:44:21

謙虛,又仔細聽都沒有聽到換氣聲,技術越發精湛了 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 22:49:52

太厲害了!這歌詞我念都費勁,居然一口氣唱下來了 -秋日晴天- 給 秋日晴天 發送悄悄話 秋日晴天 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2021 postreply 23:38:40

的確歌詞密集,太厲害了! -moiausis- 給 moiausis 發送悄悄話 moiausis 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/18/2021 postreply 12:22:48

厲害,這種歌不好唱! -甜蟲蟲- 給 甜蟲蟲 發送悄悄話 甜蟲蟲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/20/2021 postreply 09:47:28

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]