Nice to see you again

來源: truth_lover99 2018-02-01 01:21:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1472 bytes)
回答: Happy New Year!NewVoice2017-12-30 16:32:04

Hi Newvoice, I am so glad to see you are back. No wondering I havn't seen you for ages, I believe you have enjoyed your life for the whole time when you were away from here.  I remember a few years ago, there were lots of activies in this forum, and people were so enthusiasm to engage in discussion and making contributions to the forum. You are one of them. I once read your reflection essay about your 50 years old birthday, and was deeply touched by your words.  I also remeber one girl named "Sportswomen" because she was one of the most vigirous learners to contribute to the fourm. For over two years, I had noticed she liked to come here everyday to write, to read aloud, to tell her stories.  It was so much fun during that period, although  I didn't contribute that much, and most of time I just liked to read all your writing and comments. 

It's nice to know that you joined toastmaster club and made a big improvement in publich speaking. I was trying to find a toastmaster club near me, and have tried a few of them, but was unable to make commitment to join any one of them. Sham on me. 

Anyway, I am so glad to see you back. I hope you can come here more often like in old times. I believe you'll have a lot to share with us, especially share with us how you never stop learning English and how you improve yourself. 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!