周末一笑: 會彈鋼琴的狗(ZT)

來源: 南山鬆 2015-08-28 17:15:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4605 bytes)

1 會彈鋼琴的狗

A guy walks into a bar with a small dog. The bartender says, "Get out of here with that dog!"

The guy says, "But this isn't just any dog... this dog can play the piano!"

The bartender replies, "Well, if he can play that piano, you both can stay... and have a drink on the house!"

So the guy sits the dog on the piano stool, and the dog starts playing.

Ragtime, Mozart... and the bartender and patrons are enjoying the music.

Suddenly a bigger dog runs in, grabs the small dog by the scruff of the neck, and drags him out.

The bartender asks the guy, "What was that all about?"

The guy replies, "Oh, that was his mother. She wanted him to be a doctor."

2 名聲與艱苦勞動

During the Gulf War, my sister, Jane, bought a flag and asked her apartment's maintenance man, a Vietnam vet, to install a pole for him. When she offered to pay him, he told her there was no way he could take money for putting up the American flag.

Jane contacted her local newspaper, and they published an article about the incident. The next time she encountered the maintenance man, he told her that everyone he knew had read her story and that she had made him a celebrity. Jane jokingly asked for his autograph.

"I don't have time," the man replied. "I'm too busy setting up American flags.”

3 善解人意

I had just learned to drive and, like most teenagers, begged at every opportunity to take over the wheel. During a family vacation my father finally allowed me drive on a long, straight stretch on highway. I was in my glory until there was a sudden turn in the road.  Caught unaware, I swung too wide and ran into a service station's advertising sign. I stopped the car and waited for a lecture.

My father, always considerate of his children's feelings, turned back to the rest of family and said. "As long as we're here, does anyone need to use the rest room?"

4 一個言出必行的人

A crowd of student was gathered on the campus of Oxford University. “You can have no doubt,” shouted a young man excitedly, “that if the Dean does not take back what he said to me this morning, I’ll leave Oxford this very evening!”

A buzzing noise followed. “What a man of actions!” one said in admiration. “How should we support him and learn from him!” said another.

Suddenly, a girl asked, “What did the Dean say to you, Hob?”

He bent and whispered to her, “Well, er??? er??? Miss Rose, er???  he told me to get clean away from Oxford this very evening!”

5 輕而易舉

Stepping from my kitchen into the garage, I accidentally locked myself out of the house. When I tried to persuade my 18-month-old son, Taylor, to open the door, none of my tactics worked.  Finally, I walked around the house to check for an open window. To my amazement, I found the front door open and Taylor standing there with a salesman.

"I've been locked out for 20 minutes," I said. "How did you get him to open the door?"

Looking puzzled, the man replied, “I rang the doorbell."

6 隻剩一個引擎

A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker:"Attention, passengers.  We have lost one of our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately,  we will arrive an hour late as a result. "

Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again: "Guess what, folks. We just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive in London three hours late. "

At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake," he shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!"

所有跟帖: 

Congrts! x2 :) -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2015 postreply 18:27:03

問好走馬讀人, 周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2015 postreply 06:30:50

#5, "I rang the doorbell." And the 18-month-old is so smart. -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2015 postreply 18:35:43

En, smart baby. 肖莊, have a nice weekend! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2015 postreply 19:15:07

Haha, hilarious jokes. Thanks, Songsong! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2015 postreply 12:52:21

問好葉子, 新周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2015 postreply 18:11:37

LOL."He told me to get clean away from Oxford this very evening! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 13:30:25

That father was so considerate of his kid's feelings. -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (173 bytes) () 09/07/2015 postreply 10:19:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”