周末一笑:A burglar

來源: 南山鬆 2014-11-22 04:39:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7599 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2014-11-22 04:41:45 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
1 入室盜竊者 A burglar

A man went to the police office wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before.
"You will get your chance in court." said the Desk Sergeant.
"No, no, no." said the man. "I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years."

2 還有一個餡餅 One more pie

The old lady was delighted with the gift the boy had brought to her.
"I'll see your mother tomorrow," she said, "And I'll thank her for this lovely pie."
"Um, if you don't mind," the boy said nervously, "could you thank her for two pies?"

3 會計師 An Accountant

An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor.
"Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night."
"Have you tried counting sheep?"
"That's the problem. I make a mistake and spend three hours trying to find it."

這是我的座位 This is my seat

It was a woman's first time on a plane. She boarded the plane and found herself a window seat.
After she settled in, a man came over and insisted that she was in his seat. She ignored him and told him to go away.
"Okay," replied the man. "If that's the way you want it, you fly the plane."

5 這孩子可以待在這裏 The Child May Stay

One afternoon while I was talking to a professor, my two-year-old daughter, Lily wandered into a nearby classroom. There was a math class in progress andto my dismayLily sat down in the front row.
When I went in to get her, the instructor stopped me. "Young lady,”he said,“I have been teaching calculus at this college for over 20 years. In that timenot once has anyone come to my class just he or she wanted to. The child may stay.

6 服從命令 To Obey Orders

My husband's first coaching experience was with a junior-high school basketball team. During a gamehe sent in one of the youngest boys and gave him strict instructions. "You go after number twenty-oneTony.He said"And follow him wherever he goes. Don't let him get away from you!”
A few minutes later my husband saw only four of his players on the court. There was Tony guarding 21who had been lifted from the game and was sitting on the bench.

(from Internet)

所有跟帖: 

鬆寬須警戒,傻瓜已隱現,兜圈翻筋鬥,窺孔免災難 5 words -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2014 postreply 09:24:56

太難了,等答案:)走馬讀人,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2014 postreply 12:23:50

loose, loop, look, loom1,2, -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2014 postreply 18:20:10

It's nice to know it:) -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2014 postreply 17:18:28

謝鬆鬆的[周末一笑],為大家送來了幽默樂趣。感恩節快樂。 -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 10:17:46

問好斕婷! 感恩節快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2014 postreply 18:36:58

Haha, they are very funny. Happy Thanksgiving, dear Songsong! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 14:25:14

葉子好!感恩節快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/25/2014 postreply 18:37:34

Happy Thanksgiving! -yuanxiang- 給 yuanxiang 發送悄悄話 yuanxiang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/26/2014 postreply 20:17:43

yuanxiang, happy Thanksgiving! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2014 postreply 19:44:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”