軍中笑話 戰爭中的墨菲定律 Murphy's Laws of Combat

來源: 十月天蠍 2014-04-07 05:53:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3440 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 十月天蠍 ] 在 2014-04-07 21:06:29 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Friendly fire - isn't.
友軍炮火?不是的!
    
Recoilless rifles - aren't.
無後座力的步槍?不是的!(意思是開火後沒有感到有後座力,不是因為你的槍好,是因為沒子彈了!)
   
Suppressive fires - won't.
壓製性火力?沒這回事!
    
You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.
你不是超人。海軍陸戰隊和飛行員請記住這一點。

A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
胸口的可怕傷口是讓你減速的自然方法。
    
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法。
     
Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you.
盡量顯得是一個無關緊要的人,因為敵人可能彈藥不夠了,就不想在你身上浪費子彈。     

If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike.
如果一開始沒有成功,就要求空襲。
    
If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
每當你要攻擊前進時,炮兵的炮彈往往也不夠用了。
     
Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
別和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個散兵坑裏。
    
Never go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself.
別和比你更瘋狂的人睡一個被窩。
    
Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
別忘了你手的武器是由最低價的承包商中標製造的。
   
If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
如果你的攻擊進行得很順利,那一定是你中了圈套。
     
The enemy diversion you're ignoring is their main attack.
那支你以為是敵軍疑兵而不加注意的部隊恰恰就是敵人的攻擊主力。
     
The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: when they're ready. and when you're not.
敵軍隻會在兩種情況下發動攻擊:當他們有備無患的時候;和你沒準備的時候。

No OPLAN ever survives initial contact.
作戰計劃往往在初次交火時就告吹。
  
There is no such thing as a perfect plan.
永無完美計劃。

Five second fuzes always burn three seconds.
所有五秒的手榴彈引線都會在三秒內燒完。

There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
散兵坑內不會有無神論者。

A retreating enemy is probably just falling back and regrouping.
撤退的敵軍可能隻是在回防和重新集結。

The important things are always simple; the simple are always hard.
重要的事總是簡單的;簡單的事總是難做到。

The easy way is always mined.
好走的路上一定有地雷。

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
團隊合作至關重要;隊友給了敵人另外的瞄準目標 。

Don't look conspicuous; it draws fire. For this reason, it is not at all uncommon for aircraft carriers to be known as bomb magnets.
不要太顯眼,因為那會引來對方火力攻擊。(這就是航母被稱為“炸彈磁鐵”的原因。)
 
Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
不要引來對方火力攻擊,這會讓你周圍的人惱火。

所有跟帖: 

Tian Ji's Horse race(田忌賽馬) -十月天蠍- 給 十月天蠍 發送悄悄話 十月天蠍 的博客首頁 (3245 bytes) () 04/07/2014 postreply 06:39:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”