美國士兵守則 SOLDIER'S CODE

來源: 十月天蠍 2014-04-07 05:50:16 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2199 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 十月天蠍 ] 在 2014-04-07 21:06:29 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
1) I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
1)我是一名美國軍人。為保衛祖國和我們的生活方式而服役。我準備好了為此而獻身。

2) I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.
我絕不放棄自己的自由意誌。如果擔任指揮職務,隻要我所指揮的部隊還有辦法進行抵抗,我就絕不讓他們投降。

3) If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
如果我被俘,我將千方百計繼續抵抗。我將竭盡全力逃脫,並幫助他人逃脫。我絕不接受敵人所要求的宣誓後釋放,也不接受敵人給予的特殊恩惠。

4) If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me, and will back them up in every way.
如果我當了戰俘,我將恪守對兄弟戰俘的信用。我絕不提供任何可能傷害戰友的情況,或參加任何這樣的活動。如果我的職務高,我將擔負指揮責任。否則,我將服從比我職務高的人的合法命令,並想方設法支持他們。

5) When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies, or harmful to their cause.
如果我成為戰俘後受到審問,我隻能說出我的姓名、軍銜、服役編號和出生日期。我將盡我所能回避回答更多的問題。我絕不發表任何背叛我的祖國及其盟國或損害其事業的口頭或書麵聲明。

6) I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
我絕不忘記我是美國軍人,我會對自己的行為負責,獻身於使我的國家獲得自由的原則。我信仰上帝和美利堅合眾國。

所有跟帖: 

美國士兵誓言 Oath of Enlistment -十月天蠍- 給 十月天蠍 發送悄悄話 十月天蠍 的博客首頁 (931 bytes) () 04/07/2014 postreply 06:24:09

Thanks for sharing, October! -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/09/2014 postreply 00:11:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”