急問: 買short sale 房子(星期二要與屋主簽合同)-請版刪前一貼

來源: xiaofengjiayuan 2009-03-22 22:49:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1075 bytes)
急問: 買short sale 房子(星期二要與屋主簽合同).
1. DO i need to put earnest money when i sign the Contract with the Owner. If yes, how much. If the bank do not approve the offer and things did not work out, Can i get my earnest money back?
2. 我什麽時候應該開始申請loan.after sign the contract with Owner? or after i know bank's approval.補What is the time period between bank approve the offer and the closing data. 問的原因是sell's realtor told me that the bank normally allow only about 7 days to close the house after they approve the offer. if i apply loan after i know the bank's approval, i do not have time to get the loan. but if I apply loan before bank's approval, If things do not work out(high chance for short sale), i still need to pay the loan application fee if this is the case.
3. 我應該在什麽時候inspect the house, after sign the contract with Owner? or after i know bank's approval.
4. 我應該在什麽時候has the layer review the Contract, after sign the contract with Owner? or after i know bank's approval.

Thanks for your answer.

所有跟帖: 

By short sale is same. In your offer, you -jin_yin_hua- 給 jin_yin_hua 發送悄悄話 (166 bytes) () 03/23/2009 postreply 21:43:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”