Neighbor Awareness Form

來源: Cranz 2024-02-29 12:43:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3695 bytes)

Neighbor Awareness Form:

It is the intent of the DRC that the Owner's applicable neighbors be notified of any improvements, which may impact the use and enjoyment of the neighbor's property. Neighbor approval or disapproval of a particular improvement shall only be advisory and shall not be binding in any way on the DRC's decision.

Applicable Neighbors Defined

Adjacent neighbor: Means all neighbors with adjoining property walls/floors/ceilings to the Owner.

Facing neighbor: Means the applicable neighbors most directly across/facing the Owner.

Impacted neighbor: Means all neighbors in the immediate surrounding area, which would be affected by the construction of an improvement.

Owner must show the drawings to applicable neighbors and request their signatures on the Neighbor Awareness Form (Exhibit B). Signature of this form does not constitute neighbor approval of the improvements.

Neighborhood Awareness Form

This document is applicable for those requesting approval for Improvements that are visible from the exterior of your home or that will affect the sound attenuation within your unit.

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Balcony, Deck or Patio

Adjacent Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Adjacent Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Your Unit

Name ________________

Address _____________

Front of Home

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

Impacted Neighbor

Name

Address

Signature Date

My neighbors have seen the plans I am submitting for the DRC review (see above verification). I, as the owner, certify that I have requested that my adjacent and impacted neighbors sign this statement confirming notification. I understand neighbor objections do not in themselves cause denial of the plans. If the Home is not yet sold or occupied, I have had a builder representative sign in the appropriate box to confirm that the Home is not occupied.

SUBMITTED BY:

Name: ________________________________________Date: _________________

Address: ____________________________________________________________

所有跟帖: 

我還能追糾下去嗎 -Cranz- 給 Cranz 發送悄悄話 (264 bytes) () 02/29/2024 postreply 14:05:45

你總要多想幾步。 -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 檸檬椰子汁 的博客首頁 (1379 bytes) () 02/29/2024 postreply 14:27:18

這個表格裏麵所有的話都是P話,還不如拎箱啤酒去恭喜一下鄰居的新工程 -Siren- 給 Siren 發送悄悄話 Siren 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/02/2024 postreply 15:28:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!