謝謝提醒,大箱子已經處理了

來源: 張習如 2019-07-29 08:04:58 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9310 bytes)
回答: 回應單身老貓2019-07-27 03:59:48

接下來是這樣的,和經理談完以後,也許我做了一個現在想起來後悔的事情,就是把一張我事先寫好和公寓交談的材料留給了公寓。這封信的內容就是前麵的大致總結:在蟑螂這個事情上,我們不是源頭,也不是蟑螂主要的繁育地,這個指控不夠客觀,氣味有兩個可能,樟腦丸和空調長期漏水以後產生的mold,最後提了下我們成為床蟲受害者和小區流浪漢捅人事故的曆史。

然後很快,我們收到一張通知是高級床蟲治理,時間在明天,隻剩下十幾個小時,而當時我白天還有事情,不到一天的時間進行高級床蟲治理和高級小強治理的準備,和要求幾個小時搬家也差不多了,於是就再次找到公寓manager, 首先說我們家並沒有床蟲,說的是一年多以前,然後說如果一定要bedbug treatment,我們也配合,但是能不能按照管理提前48小時通知,也就是說床蟲處理推遲一天。這是經理態度很惡劣,說因為我提到了bedbug讓他life difficult, 他也要讓我difficult,時間不能改。我說我是老租戶兩年多了bedbug是一年半到兩年以前的事情,我們也花了大力氣除滅了,搬到新家以後再沒有bedbug,他說我不聽,你說了不算。一旦在你家發現床蟲,我明天就下驅逐令,周一讓你上法庭,然後拒絕其它討論。 了解公寓是老大我隻好道歉寫了第二封信,解釋了發現和治理到消滅床蟲是一年半以前的事情,我沒有在這個unit發現有床蟲,不認為有治理床蟲的必要,不過經理說沒有用。我隻能回家按照要求收拾,忙了一晚上沒有睡覺。第二天早上還請了清潔公司完善。第二天殺蟲公司的人來了,打開所有的插座麵板,在客廳臥室細細查了一遍,沒有發現活的或者死的床蟲,最後在廚房灶台上方的插座cover裏麵發現了一隻死床蟲,根據床蟲的移動能力,它的來源斷然不可能是我們的臥室而隻能是來自和廚房接壤的鄰居家,然後因為不幸跑錯了房間無血可吸死在那裏了,所在這隻電灶上方的死床蟲不但不能證明我們家有床蟲活動,更證明了這個公寓complex確實有床蟲infestation,公寓方也沒有理由因為發現床蟲就趕走租戶的道理。雖然沒有發現活的,整個家裏依然被噴了必須在外麵待6個小時的量,因為很多箱子被搬到外麵了,隻好在鳳凰城夏天的太陽下堅持了6個小時,這滋味酸爽!

另外附上這個公寓的用戶評價,在管理團隊故意清人刷分以前,基本上這個社區是不折不扣的1分社區,還有不少人反饋主要問題是沒有零分,這個公寓是個complete joke。

I'm insulted that I even have to give this place a one star rating because it's degrading to that ONE star. This complex is a JOKE, the lady in the front is beyond RIDICULOUS! (PLEASE GIVE HER SOME PROPER TRAINING ON HOW TO RUN AN APARTMENT FACILITY) A/C went out Wednesay night, called first thing in the morning on Thursday & was told ALL DAY that someone will be here around 4:40pm, then 5pm, then 6pm, then 7pm, then after that they stopped answering my calls. It's ARIZONA, having AC is a necessity just like water ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT! It's Friday morning & we still have no A/C. She also said "call the emergency line, they'll answer calls 24 hours a day" but refused to give that number! Definitely reporting this place to someone higher because this complex needs to get shut down!

Putting paint and new. Appliances doesn't make this place evenhalf way tolerable. The office people are the rudest most inconsiderate ladies I have ever met. Was shown an apartment with beautiful yard was moved into a unit with no private yard and no smoke alarms etc. Turned in my checklist when I moved in man 9mo. Later still nothing fixed and no private yard, which I was promised before moving. Surprise 'inspections' just to fine people and claim to be excersising whatever Az statute they can find allowing them to. Snoop. I wish I never would. Have moved into this hell hole. Yah can't cover crack stacks with paint and think that'll solve anything. They should try being real and treat white people the same as they wanna be treated. This place is a joke along with the office people. Less then one star.and that's being generous considering the living conditions of the place, if u are white then you really get treated poorly by staff their as well as neighbors. Racial issues that the office has no clue how to fix because they over look it. If you were shown one of their "apartments", I'd ask to see the one they plan on putting it in to live because they are absolutely NOT the same. One apartment alone here had 13 violations. I have yet to have a smoke alarm or even a ceiling tile which fell due to the string holding the pipes together broke and soaked the tile in the ceiling. I would not recomend this place to my worst enemy. If u plan on a nice quiet place where people are friendly I'd say a van down by the river would be a much more pleasant experience then this hell hole.

I put this on Yelp as well!

I wish I could give this place a 0 star rating. I too like some was in a rush and was completely deceived by this establishment.
I was shown the “model” version before applying I was told every apartment looked “exactly” the same fully remodeled an completely ready to go! LIE! Was surprised the day I was given my key to find that our place was as if someone was in a rush to just finish the job to get someone in rather than take there time an be sure the job was done right!! Unfinished back splash, bath tub needing to be resurfaced, no weather stripping around the front door, dirty, holes in walls covered with duck tape and toilet paper, hot water heater doesn’t hold hot water temp for very long, also there was a nest of natts in our refrigerator we had exterminate ourselves, plus a family of roaches! Needless to say it was NOT the same as the model version by any means. Neighbors are extremely unfriendly and sketchy. I get home at 8-8:30 and most nights I’m alone so yes definely afraid as it is dark on the grounds. At 814 a month plus paying electric on our own we definitely could have found a better place but again we were in a rush!

Also wanted this apartment because I was told every single apartment had a “private” patio with a gate! LIE! Which was great since I have a dog and the complex is “dog friendly” well also to my surprise ours has little to no privacy, no gate and is right next to the busy highway! So we are definitely unable to even enjoy our patio as well. WASTE OF TIME MONEY AND HASSLE.

When I addressed this to the office manager via email and called numerous times “no answer” left voicemail never got a call or a reply to that neither and finally in person she acted as if we were crazy “looked at us crazy” and acted as if she didn’t know what language we were even speaking, “she was in a rush to close early” like she didn’t have time for us and we were completely interrupting her day, she also acted as if she didn’t even know who we were ehh we walked in even though she had defiantly seen and met me a couple times as she was the one to welcome me with my keys, which was startling that you can act that way towards your tenants no matter how new we were, she knows who we are, rude and snobby even the other girls in the office have this attitude, “VERY PROFESSIONAL” only thing we were advised to do was to put in a work order “ONLINE”, “no where online have we found such an option neither” An since I have not been able to get any answers about anything else thus far why even ask!?.. I’ll save myself the trip and being an “annoyance”.
Also the emails about specific questions regarding rent etc. -unanswered- especially after signing the lease.!

These people do not care about their residents AT ALL. Just trying to make quick buck off of a remodel, when really they should remodel whoever is running it and whoever left the front office staff in charge!
DO NOT RENT HERE!!!!!!

Go up the road just a ways, or even just right next door! They are unfriendly and they are deceiving. Liars and the snobbiest of people, I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone! We unfortunately have a year here only a month in and cannot wait to be out already! This is no joke, these are facts I have the proof. I am not the type to write reviews but this I cannot let go unsaid and leave anyone unaware of what you are getting yourself into, do not waste your money or time. And if you do, ask to see the exact apartment you’ll be occupying BEFORE you sign your lease and be 100% sure this is where you want to call home.

所有跟帖: 

回應 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (1349 bytes) () 07/29/2019 postreply 14:56:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”