老貓, follow up question on your previouls advice

來源: xiaofengjiayuan 2017-09-18 11:41:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1651 bytes)

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/law/223728.html

老貓, please see link above.  Based on the suggestion, i notified the tenant that we do not plan to renew the month to month lease becuase of the leaking problem.  The tenant then, called the City Department of Neighborhood services and they send out inspectors and idenfied a one page list of repaired items, basically, they covers those damaged associated with the leak, some general house maintenance work including tuckpointing exterior of the house, repair chimney cap, repair one holes on at the bottom of the garage door frame.  I talked with City inspector and was told that since the tenant called city, i can not terminate the lease because it will be considered as retalation even though we have month to month lease.  basically she told me that i can not terminate lease within 6-months the case closed.  During this 6 month period, if the tenant call city to start a new case, then they will get another 6 months.  She see this happening in the past.  City inspector suggest me to send a writen notice to the tenant after this case closed to notify them that we would need to terminate lease in 6 months because we plan a remodeling work.  By doing this, we can  avoid tenant to continue take benefit of 6 month rule by calling city for a new case.  老貓, is this correct? The city inspector told me this when we met her at the house, but nothing in writen.  Thanks a lot.

所有跟帖: 

我建議你找一個本地律師幫助解決。 -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 檸檬椰子汁 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2017 postreply 12:23:06

從 2011 年開始,老貓也作了您不少年免費的法律顧問了...這次你應該考慮一下花點錢了.... -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (177 bytes) () 09/18/2017 postreply 19:39:55

OK, it seems that we need to spend some money to settle this iss -xiaofengjiayuan- 給 xiaofengjiayuan 發送悄悄話 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2017 postreply 10:16:32

這就是做小房東的悲哀,遇到職業房客你隻有花銀子.... -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2017 postreply 18:27:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”