What can We do?

來源: annayu 2013-03-17 00:06:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1343 bytes)

Our antique car has an accident in front of our gate house March last year. One 16 years old girl was testing on the phone when she hit our car from the back. Both car has damage. The parents were called. They asked us not to report to insurance or police. And they will pay for the damage. We gave the estimate bill to them last year. They paid first 500 hundred in Sep. and second 500 last week. There still 900 left in the balance. The father sent us a letter and said he feel 1000 is fair and should cover all our parts and labor in damage.

We have not fixed the car yet. Since my hu*****and restall this antique car, so he is going to fix it himself. For some medical issue he has with back, we have postponed on fixing the car.

That's what I am thinking now.

We are going to take the car to a bodyshop and get an estimate.( I am sure it is going to be more than 1900.) Send the estimate to the parents over night certified letter so that we will make sure they get it. Then tell them if they are not going to pay whatever left amount on the estimate, we will pursue our rights in civil court.

Can We do that?

Thanks in advance.

It was not all about the money. It is really hurt people's feeling when you give them convenience they bite you back in return.

所有跟帖: 

你的做法有點怪,開始就應該去bodyshop拿estimate。 -我也有話說- 給 我也有話說 發送悄悄話 我也有話說 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2013 postreply 13:11:17

算了吧,就原諒賠錢的人心痛死的一些做法 -上流Man- 給 上流Man 發送悄悄話 上流Man 的博客首頁 (176 bytes) () 03/17/2013 postreply 22:36:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”