here

來源: obwachi 2010-11-01 14:45:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4542 bytes)
回答: 有趣。請問你寫的說辭有多長?20662010-10-29 11:59:53

I work as --- engineering for ----. I’ve been living at XX street for xx years and I am very familiar with that area. This XX stop sign is almost at my door way and I stop at this stop sign every time before I go outside world.  It became a habit. Exhibit 1 and 2 are google street view pictures from google earth.

That day when it happened, the police office’s location was at XX mini park entrance. From her view she couldn’t see XX stop sign and XX street. As Exhibit 3 and 4 shown, her view was totally blocked by the fence and plants. I went back to where the police car was that day and Exhibit 3 and 4 are pictures I took from her view.

The time on the ticket was 7:00AM. My work start time is 7:45AM and work place is at XXXX, which is 10 minutes drive from XX stop sign. I was not in a rush.

That morning at 7:00AM, I came to a complete stop before the line of XX stop sign, after that I was creeping out and turning right to XXX street, for there was a car parking illegally at the end of XXX street which blocked my view. Exhibit 5.

When my car was slowly moving forward at the intersection after I stopped before XX stop sign, the police car came out from XX mini park.

I believe she didn’t see that I came to a complete stop at XX stop sign but when my car creeping forward she might assumed that I didn’t stop.

I have never had any ticket or warning since I got my driver’s license for I always carefully follow all the traffic rules, and this police officer didn’t believe it until she checked my record.

那個律師說的時候有添油加醋。看得出來法官想趕快一腳把我們踢出去。後麵還有幾十個人等著呢。

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”