來源: 863211 2021-11-24 09:40:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5370 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2021-11-24 10:08:42 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 8老師, 兄弟姐妹移民求助新手上路20202021-11-23 21:52:24

8老師, 節日快樂! 感恩有你在這裏為大家免費提供谘詢服務! 我的兄弟姐妹移民排期已到, 但是到現在還沒有收到麵簽通知。前段時間收到通知說是I864A不合格。我也不知道怎麽填才合格, 最後在當地找了律師幫填, 700刀。現在交上去了, 今天又收到郵件說要proof domicile.怎麽證明這個住址? 難道報的稅表裏的住址還不能證明住址嗎?從2019年10月開始上傳文件, 到現在已經兩年啦。我越來越感覺不知道該怎麽去做了。 8老師, 請律師費用不低,  兩份I864A表收費700刀, 如果我想請律師幫完成餘下的工作, 你認為要付多少錢才是合理的?

-It should be very simple procedure. It seems you do not have any idea about immigration or you have poor English undersatnding. The second figure shows that the household member is incomplete, so it seems your I-864 (not I-864A) was not completed correctly or you provided the incomplete information when you answered the questions in the NVC website. Your household members (household size) should include all your family members (spouse and kids) plus your brother and his kids who plan to immigrate to US.

If you don't know how to fill a certain item in the form, you can post it and I can help you. If you want to hire a lawyer to help you out, different lawyer may charge different service fee. Nomrally about $3,000 is reasonable. You may contact several to compare.  Any immigrant lawyer can handle it because it is too simple. 

The documents to prove US Domicile include but are not limited to:

• Federal income tax returns
  • Home ownership or active lease with evidence of maintaining home
  • U.S. bank account or other investments
  • Pay stubs from U.S. employer
  • Registering to vote (if a U.S. citizen only)
  • Children’s registration in school
  • It seems the NVC evidence request letter is for the I-864A. So, your spopuse can provide the copies of two or three of the above documents for the NVC request letter. Your spouse also needs to provide the copy of his US citizenship (or green card if he is a green card holder) based on the first figure.

還有另一個問題就是我有一個兄弟幾年前離異, 他的前任已經再婚不跟過來,除了不交費用, 還要怎麽做嗎?

-Do nothing and just ignore it.

所有跟帖: 

感謝8老師的回複! 因為有點著急, 外甥剛滿21歲, 我還是打算出3千請律師幫忙了。感激有你! -新手上路2020- 給 新手上路2020 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2021 postreply 11:14:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”