請問各位大俠, 律師的解釋對嗎? 謝謝!

來源: John_Owen 2006-12-16 06:47:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1598 bytes)
1) I asked:
The minimum requirement for my job is Master Degree plus one year experience or Bachelor Degree plus three years experience. Is my case in EB2?

My attorney answered:
Yes.

2) I asked :
From USCIS’s web site, it says that Bachelor plus 5 year’s experience is equivalent to Master’s Degree. So my case is not qualified to EB2.

My attorney answered:
In order to qualify under EB2, the minimum requirement for the position must be at least a Master's Degree or higher. By CIS interpretation, a Bachelor's, plus 5 year is equivalent to a Master's Degree, so position with a requirement of Bachelor's plus five also qualifies under EB2.

In your case, the primary minimum requirement as stated on the Certified LC was a Master's Degree, plus 1 year of exp, with an alternative requirement of a Bachelor's, plus 3 yrs. exp, by DOL interpretation the Master's + 1 and the Bachelor's + 3 are equivalent. As you possess the primary requirement of a Master's Degree, plus two years of relevant experience, both the position and you qualify under EB2.

3) I asked:
So DOL and CIS have different interpretations for "equivalent of Advanced Degree for EB2"?

My attorney said:
We are dealing with two different government agencies, the CIS
("Citizenship and Immigration Services") and the DOL ("Department of
Labor"), which happen to have different interpretations. This is not
uncommon that the CIS, DOL and also the Department of State, to have
different interpretations of a law, regulations and/or procedures.

所有跟帖: 

回複:請問各位大俠, 律師的解釋對嗎? 謝謝! -akc- 給 akc 發送悄悄話 (432 bytes) () 12/16/2006 postreply 07:36:46

Thanks, ack! Two more questions. -John_Owen- 給 John_Owen 發送悄悄話 (551 bytes) () 12/16/2006 postreply 11:58:08

回複:Thanks, ack! Two more questions. -akc- 給 akc 發送悄悄話 (683 bytes) () 12/17/2006 postreply 08:39:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”