Whever you have heart disease

來源: Juzizhoutou 2015-03-29 17:04:45 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1351 bytes)
回答: 請問我得了心肌炎嗎kjl142014-04-10 09:35:40
and I am the only one who can help you without the medications and test. The medications hurt your organs. My treatment strengthen your organs. That 's why works. The problem is where do you live? If you will be able to get my treatment or not. I am the expert to treat all the heart and blood pressure problems.

It seems your vessels have been clogged by the high cholesterol or triglyceride, or even both. I can help you to opened up with out surgery.

I treat the symptoms like you have all the time, even with irregular heartbeat issues. I believe that your heart rates are very high. Could be tachycardia(fibrillation). When you have this issue, your heart is no long with muscle pumping, but fiber shaking that your vein can not be returned, your body is lacking of oxygen, you inner body has becoming vacuum, that 's why you are cold and sweating. If getting worse, you could have blood clots and stroke. Furthermore, your lungs would going to fail due to the heart can not supply the circulation to them. As the lungs becoming very weak, they can not supply air to the body that, your body would becoming 100% vacuum, the temperature would be very high, you will be hard to breathed and with heavy perspiration. Then heart and lungs both will be failed. I saved numerous people 's lives young and old.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”