大衛到鬼門關轉了一圈,又回來了。

來源: indexguy 2020-07-14 20:05:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2503 bytes)

公司同事在3月份後,就一直在家工作,悶得蛋痛,開了個Chat神聊。大家一致要求回公司上班,老板笑了:自從在家工作,公司效率提高了14%,電費、廁紙費用降低,特別是複印紙,節約最多。你們就在家呆著吧!

突然,大衛冒了出來,寫了下麵一段話:他中招了。

I just saw the discussion on covid and thought I would let you know what I have experienced.  It hit my family fast  my daughter, my wife and myself.  Each of us had different symptoms and reactions but mine was the worst with pneumonia.  Of course I have other health issues that may have added to it.  My wife and daughter are mostly over it but I ended up in the hospital for a few days because my oxygen level dropped.  Once in the hospital, it seemed like they had a playbook they were following but it was not working for me.  Right off the bat they put me on this breathing tube with high heat and humidity.  Even though they say this works for most it was not working for me.  I was very weak but I knew this was giving me more problems because I could not breathe.  I repeated my request to remove it but they insisted this is what I needed.  I finally got to the point where I told them I wanted it taken off.  They did and within a short time I felt much better because I was able to breathe again.  The healthcare workers are understaffed and over worked so only thing they have is a playbook.  The best way to recover to make sure you communicate to your nurses and doctors how you feel and what seems to work and what does not.  The hard part being in the hospital is that you are by yourself with no family to look over you.  You are isolated and it almost felt like a jail cell.  Covid is no joke and after feeling the effects of it and how hard it hit me it is a very scary virus. 

從此,再沒人提回公司的事了。

所有跟帖: 

1.能在家辦公就不要去公司;2.自家人也最好做適當防護 3.保持健康的身體 -lawattaction- 給 lawattaction 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/14/2020 postreply 21:51:39

武漢反回人員呈家庭式傳染。 -lawattaction- 給 lawattaction 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/14/2020 postreply 22:09:45

活著就好。 -kai2002- 給 kai2002 發送悄悄話 kai2002 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/14/2020 postreply 22:38:40

謝謝分享! 美國醫生護士水瓶??? -hao-hao-cai- 給 hao-hao-cai 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2020 postreply 05:57:17

美國醫生都是by the playbook, 這樣可以避免病人告他。紐約護士就反眏過:很多病人是插管弄死的。 -indexguy- 給 indexguy 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2020 postreply 08:04:27

今天聽說一個孩子,19歲,因為害怕新冠,每天都帶著口罩。但因為口罩更換不勤,被口罩上積累繁殖的細菌給搞了個呼吸道細菌感染。 -soullessbody- 給 soullessbody 發送悄悄話 soullessbody 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2020 postreply 19:47:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”