和醬油味道差不多。醬油是黃豆發酵產物,這個不是。

來源: 閑情 2019-01-18 10:00:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (11161 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 閑情 ] 在 2019-01-18 10:04:58 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

https://bragg.com/products/bragg-liquid-aminos-soy-alternative.html

Soy sauce is made from fermenting a grain, often wheat, with soybeans, water and salt. That means that soy sauce contains a small amount of alcohol. Depending upon the grain used when fermenting, soy sauce also can contain gluten. It's also high in sodium. Kikkoman soy sauce contains 308 grams of sodium per teaspoon.

Liquid aminos are not fermented so they contain no alcohol and they are gluten-free. However, even though they have no added salt like soy sauce, they do contain a significant amount of sodium. Bragg's contains 320 grams of sodium per teaspoon. The sodium is naturally occurring from the soybeans.

People who want to avoid alcohol or gluten can choose liquid aminos instead of soy sauce. Since the major brand of liquid aminos is GMO-free, and soybeans are a high GMO crop, liquid aminos can be used to avoid genetically modified soy.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-are-braggs-liquid-aminos-3376805

What are Bragg's Liquid Aminos?By

Bragg's Liquid Aminos
Bragg's Live Foods

Curious about that yellow-labeled bottle that sits on the condiment shelf at so many natural grocery stores and vegan restaurants? Bragg's Liquid Aminos is very similar to soy sauce. This salt-free seasoning sauce is made from soy and water and is purported to be a healthier alternative to soy sauce. Bragg's is made from nothing but soy and water, whereas soy sauce often has added ingredients, such as salt, alcohol, and preservatives. All of Bragg's soybeans are always non-GMO.

Bragg's gained popularity in the health food trend started in the 1970s and, unlike other 70s health trends such as barley, macrobiotic diets, and carob, never really went out of fashion. 

Is Bragg's Gluten-free? Is It Raw or Vegan?

Since it is made from nothing but soy and water, Bragg's Liquid Aminos are indeed gluten-free and vegan. The soybeans are unheated during processing, so some people include Bragg's on their raw vegan diet, but because of the processing, many others choose to exclude it. For a truly raw vegan soy sauce substitute, try nama shoyu, or make your own homemade raw vegan nama shoyu.

What Does Bragg's Liquid Aminos Taste Like?

Bragg's tastes similar to soy sauce but is much milder and a has a tiny bit of sweetness to it. To my tastebuds, it actually tastes closer to tamari than regular soy sauce, which is a bit stronger and saltier. Most people find the taste quite pleasant, and I prefer it to soy sauce, though it's a bit more mildly flavored than tamari. As a condiment, I don't really have a preference between Bragg's or tamari, but in cooking, such as in a vegetable stir-fry, I prefer to use tamari.

Buy a small bottle first and see if you like it, and, if you do, you'll likely want to purchase the biggest bottle you can find, after that.

Is Bragg's Liquid Aminos healthier than regular soy sauce, tamari, or nama shoyu?

Some people swear by the health benefits of Bragg's, others say it's all hokey, and still others say it's actually harmful. Some of this controversy may be due to the fact that the truth is, perhaps intentionally, a bit difficult to sort out from the fiction when it comes to the Bragg's brand, the exact recipe, and the individuals behind it. Brand founders Paul Bragg (deceased) and Patricia Bragg maintain a bit of an aura of mystery behind both their personal lives and the process of creating Bragg's. The manufacturing process and exact recipe remain a secret. 

Some people like that there's no added salt, though there is a small amount of naturally occurring sodium in Bragg's. Compare this to Coconut Aminos, which adds salt.

Also, consider that you're not drinking gallons of the stuff, you're putting a teaspoon or maybe two on your veggies or in your sauces, and it's certainly better for you than commercially produced soy sauce, which contains all kinds of additives which don't belong. 

The only downside to Bragg's Liquid Aminos is, in my opinion, the cost, since it's a bit pricier than other options. If you're an occasional user, I'd say it's worth it; if you use it frequently, the cost can be a bit of a factor.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”