I’m confused about the message

來源: 威伯 2022-09-13 11:07:00 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (936 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 威伯 ] 在 2022-09-13 11:15:50 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Firstly, your flight sequence is CAI-ABS-ASW? There is no CAI-ABS direct flight, would it be CAI-ASW-ABS-ASW?

Secondly, are you going to drop bag at CAI and it will go to ASW, and you go pick it up later that day back in ASW after ABS sightseeing? In this case, you don't need to look for luggage storage place at ASW.

Thirdly, my understanding is that there is no storage at ABS, but the shuttle bus can take all your belongings (important or not) with it while you are sightseeing at Abu Simbel. Or if that's the case, I'd rather check my bag at ABS for return flight to ASW before boarding shuttle bus, and I don't need to take luggage with me at all.

Bottomline, you should be fine with your luggage.

For us, we'll check luggage to ASW, and then to ABS, and we will take them with us to Abu Simbel hotel. 

所有跟帖: 

CAI-(ASW)-ABS-ASW 在阿斯旺停兩個鍾再飛阿布。在阿布飛機會等三個小時 原機飛回阿斯旺 機上不能留任東西 -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (3701 bytes) () 09/13/2022 postreply 17:59:18

我們在ASW有6個小時的layover -威伯- 給 威伯 發送悄悄話 威伯 的博客首頁 (370 bytes) () 09/13/2022 postreply 20:54:33

UA 完全是 phantom seats, 從最先放出來未有update過 你要去 Aeroplan 查 -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (5408 bytes) () 09/14/2022 postreply 11:14:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”