回複:我和女兒該怎麽辦--又一家庭暴力受害者的求救聲

來源: Cielo 2005-05-11 14:43:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2011 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Cielo ] 在 2005-06-25 17:32:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I feel so sorry for you and your children. I'm glad you have realized it's not your or your children's fault to cause your hu*****and become angry or abusive. There is a cycle of domestic violence. First the tension starts to build, then comes the abuse, then it's honeymoon period - he apologizes and promises he'll never do it. Then the tension starts to build again. The cycle can never end if you don't intervene it. You've put it up for too long. Don't be afraid. Talk to a legal aid office - they have free lawyers since you don't work and have no income. Also it's domestic violence case, they will try their best to help you out. They can do the divorce paper work for you for free too. Next time he loses his temper, call the police. This kind of hu*****ands actually are cowards. Don't be scared by his threats. That's what he wants you to believe. Be strong. Stay there for your children. You are entitled to half of the community property both of you have even though you didn't work. Your job as a housewife and having to put up with his abuse is worth much more than his salary.

Do ask the legal aid or the lawyer because I know there is a law that can give domestic violence victims like you a green card.

Also the abuse can only get worse. I feel symphothetic for your daughter too. You shouldn't let her to tolerate this kind of abusive behavior. Otherwise, when she grows up, she's more likely to be another domestic violence victim. Tell the police the truth next time. Sooner or later, you will have to divorce him and you need some documents so you can get the custody of your children. Leave him and give your daughter a example. Nobody deserves being treated like this. I'm sure you'll find a loving hu*****and later who will treat both you and your children with love instead of abuse. Are you in California? There are websites of those domestic violence shelters. You may learn a lot from them and get prepared. Hope it will help.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”