you need a new job

來源: 風中飛揚 2017-08-19 10:47:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1348 bytes)
回答: 懷孕7個月被PIP一雙大腳板2017-08-19 09:00:20

PIP is not about performance. It's HR formality and prelude for firing. It's the way HR uses to protect the company from law suits. Your managers and HR are not your friends, they want you out. Most people who are put on PIPs ended up being fired, or they quit, very few survived a PIP. Even if you do survive it, your manage can put you on PIP again the next review cycle. I know it's hard but try not to take it personally. They probably have to lay people off. So they put people on PIP and force them out. This way, the company doesn't need to give you a severance package and they avoid law suits. plus they put employees to shame and people tend not to talk about the experience. 

In general, your best bet is look for another job and quit the current one before your PIP ends. But since you are pregnant, I am not sure how that works (I don't live in the US, not sure about the US system). Is it possible to get a doctor's note and get on short term disablity till you deliever. Then take your matt leave, then look for a new job and quit this one during matt leave. You probably want to talk to a lawyer. I am not sure, but I think you should have some extra legal protection agaist firing because of your pregnancy.

Best and good luck! 

所有跟帖: 

謝謝 -一雙大腳板- 給 一雙大腳板 發送悄悄話 (567 bytes) () 08/19/2017 postreply 11:10:28

抱抱 -風中飛揚- 給 風中飛揚 發送悄悄話 (180 bytes) () 08/19/2017 postreply 13:11:25

謝謝 -一雙大腳板- 給 一雙大腳板 發送悄悄話 (179 bytes) () 08/19/2017 postreply 15:00:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標