個人資料
正文

克裏斯蒂娜·羅塞蒂十四行詩《Remember 記著》

(2022-03-18 08:52:09) 下一個

Remember
《記著》

Christina Rossetti (1830 - 1894)
作者:克裏斯蒂娜·羅塞蒂

翻譯:忒綠


Remember me when I am gone away,
記著我吧,當我就要遠走,

Gone far away into the silent land;
去遙遠的一塊寂靜之地;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,
當你不能再握我的手時,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
我也不再能夠半走半留。

Remember me when no more day by day
記著我吧,當你不再能夠

You tell me of our future that you planned:
成天地談論我們的未來:

Only remember me; you understand
隻是記著我吧;你要明白

It will be late to counsel then or pray.
勸說禱告是太晚的徒勞。

Yet if you should forget me for a while
即使你一些日子忘了我

And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
而後又想起,請不要悲哀:

For if the darkness and corruption leave
因為如果黑暗和腐朽

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
讓我在你心中留下痕跡,

Better by far you should forget and smile
此時,你最好忘記並微笑

Than that you should remember and be sad.
不要依然記著,空留悲戚。





Christina Georgina Rossetti (5 December 1830– 29 December 1894) was an English writer of romantic, devotional and children's poems, including "Goblin Market" and "Remember". She also wrote the words of two Christmas carols well known in Britain: "In the Bleak Midwinter", later set by Gustav Holst, Katherine Kennicott Davis, and Harold Darke, and "Love Came Down at Christmas", also set by Darke and other composers. She was a sister of the artist and poet Dante Gabriel Rossetti II and features in several of his paintings.

Rosetti wrote the poem in 1849 at the age of 19, though it was first published in 1862 in her collection Goblin Market and Other Poems.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.