小藩的心

Musings of the known and unknown
正文

使我高興的事物

(2014-09-15 11:36:48) 下一個
寫於2013年10月3日

The other day I was reading a long and delightful list of favorite things of someone on her blog. Thought I should write down a similar list; it might inspire others, and also remind myself to keep exploring.

    前幾天看到某個人的博文, 列出了一長串她喜愛的事物。激發了我也來寫一寫,或許可以啟發別人,同時也提醒自己不斷探索下去。

      As I am typing the list, I view each experience not only as five senses intermingling but also a soul (not just a body) tasting a drop of entire cosmo ocean, yes, ocean in one single drop. How magnificent is that?

    在我列數它們的同時,我將每一個體驗不僅視作五感的交融,而且是靈魂(不是身體感受而言,身體僅是靈魂極小的居所)在品嚐宇宙海洋, 每個體驗都是其璀璨的一滴法味。

So here’s my list 列出如下:

 

A more elevating thought.每個更升華的思想。

 

A great book/movie that leaves me in shock (also speechless state) for days.一本書或者一部電影讓我如此撼動,在幾天後餘震內欲罷不能。

 

An inspiration, that expands and makes me feel so full that I could not help sharing it. Even better if I express it in a very creative way. The rushing energy makes my chest buzzes and spine shivers. I can’t get enough of it. and I get “high”, naturally speaking. 一個靈感,使我感到無限擴張和充滿,讓我不得不分享。最好是以非常有創意的方式。 急促的能量使我的胸腔震動、脊椎顫抖。非常自然的讓我覺得很“high”的方式。

 

When someone looks me in the eye and tells me they are thankful they met me.某人看著我的眼睛,告訴我他(們)很感謝認識我。

 

Beautiful soulful eyes (not exclusively human's). As if God looks right at me.美麗而又充滿靈魂的眼睛(不僅限於人類的)。 仿佛上帝看進我自己。

 

Coming across a kindred spirit. I just know. 與同族的相遇的時候(來自同一個心智層的人)。我通常就是知道。

 

Raw rice. Especially if it’s a warehouse full of raw rice. LOL. I miss going there when I was little with my mom. 生大米。最喜歡糧庫。想念小時候和媽媽去買米。

 

Cheap, but uniquely designed accessories. Like scarf, purse, rings. 便宜而又特別的飾品。 比如圍巾,皮包,戒指。

 

Cheap books. 便宜的書。

 

Nice photos I captured with my camera. 拍到的好照片。

 

Morning dews shining on the grass. 清晨草上晶瑩的露珠。

 

Any super healthful food I find and learning the benefit of it. 任何超級健康的食品,了解到它的功效。

 

 

Any natural healing modality/remedy. 任何自然的療愈方式。

 

 

Herb. Or anything that has herb in it…herbal tea, herbal soup, herbal ointment. 草藥。 或者任何含藥草的,比如藥草茶, 草藥湯,草藥膏。

 

An old song that contains joyful memories of someone/some place.任何鉤起對某個人/地方美好回憶的歌曲。

 

Tangerine sky/clear blue sky.橘紅色的天空/湛藍的天空。

 

Fragrance of woods. 森林的芬芳。

 

Dolphins.海豚。

 

A big bowl of colorful salad. Preferably made by myself. 彩色沙拉。最好是自己做的。

 

?Snowballs/snow flakes.雪球/雪花

 

Aura colors--golden, violet, indigo, turquoise, green, and pink 輝光-金色,紫色,靛藍色,湖藍色,綠色和粉紅色。

 

My cat's fuzzy paw, her purring and meowing 我的貓的毛爪,她的胡嚕聲、撒嬌聲。

 

Though I don't do this practice often....on one of those gloomy mornings going to work, on the train I would visualize the sun actually present in the sky. I visualize the golden liquid light reaches where I am, pouring down from my head to toe. Just thinking the sheer fact that the sun rays reach the earth 24/7, never fails, I’m instantaneously grateful. Thinking the fact that there is a force behind holding all these rotations, I am instantaneously grateful. I would sit in this immense gratitude for a while and feel inside my eyelids getting wetter. This is a small empowerment practice I did in cold and gloomy winter. And usually right after it ecstasy arises, out of deep gratitude and love for the sun and Gaia. 雖然我不經常使用這個練習,但是在陰沉的冬天,在上班的路上時,我會觀想天空中燦爛的太陽現身, 然後觀想它金色的光芒如液體般從頭傾泄而下。光想著太陽的照耀常年無休,我已經十分感恩。再想到太陽和地球背後的那個使一切公轉、自轉的力量在那裏,我已經十分感恩。我會讓自己坐在這種濃濃的感激中,讓這種情緒充滿自己,直到眼眶開始濕潤。這是我在陰暗的冬天曾經經常使用的練習, 通常做完了以後會有一種莫名的喜悅在我心內湧出,來源於對太陽和大地(父與母)的一種深深的感恩。

 

Pop music mixed with some oriental instruments. The expression is uncanny. It’s like Yin and Yang fall madly in love. 混進東方音樂元素的流行音樂。這種表達,仿佛陰和陽的兩麵在狂戀。

 

Any traditional music/art form expressed in a new way by the performer. Love the surprise. 任何傳統形式的音樂/藝術被賦予新的表達方式。愛這種驚喜。

 

When my readers capture the essence that I tried to convey and tell me exactly what I wanted to hear. 當我的讀者捕捉到我要表達的精粹並告訴我就在等著聽到的話的時候。

 

When I tell someone exactly what they needed to hear and elevate/motivate them.當我告訴某人他們需要聽到的話並激發他們的時候。

 

Synchronicities in general. Especially when they come in tandem. 同步性的巧合,而且是一個接一個發生的時候。

 

 

Deep and meaningful conversation. 深刻的長談。

 

Profound thoughts expressed in poetic way. I am fond of Ken Wilber and John Muir's style. 詩意性地表達出來的深刻的思想。我喜歡肯威伯和約翰繆爾 的風格。

 

 Slightly masculine outfit. 略帶男性味的服飾。

 

  A translation that I come up with embodies the meaning and context.一個我想到的傳神的翻譯。

 

Conversing in my hometown dialect and in the mean time being funny in an untranslatable way. 以無法言傳(隻能意會)的幽默方式講家鄉話的時候。

Lillies. 香水百合。

 

Poncho. The look is ancient and modern. 鬥篷, 古典又時尚。

 

Green juice. Liquid of light. ^_^ 綠色果蔬汁, 液化的光!

 

Hiking. 徒步旅行。

 

Lying on the grass. 在草地上躺著。


Sun dried linen. 曬過的被單。

 

 Watching the sky (day or night) 望呆(白天的天空或者星辰)。

 

When I get naturally high, I tend to enjoy being among people. Let the energy pulsate, spazz out as much as it could, in the meantime feel the energy times-fold in return. 在我感覺很high的時候,我會想要呆在人群裏,讓這種能量擴張,盡量鋪散開去,同時我會感到這種能量以倍增的方式向我席卷來回贈給我。

 

When I feel low, I also let myself stand among people. I see the luster in their eyes as the grace from the cosmos and their smile helps open heart chakra. I am reminded how small my problem is. 在我感覺低潮的時候,我也會試著走到人群裏,我看著他們眼睛中的光彩,仿佛來自宇宙的恩寵,他們的微笑打開了我的心輪。我被提醒了我的問題其實多麽的微不足道。

 

 

Each time I learn a new word and find the immediate opportunity to use it. 每次我學到一個新詞並能隨即用上的時候。

 

Each time I retrieve a knowing (yes we all already know) from the noosphere. (hmm...what does it mean? go figure).每次我從人類思想圈中獲得一個新的(遺失了的)的了解(其實我們本來都是已知的)。(怎麽獲得的就不具體說了)

 

Being visited by a benevolent non-physical being. (Yeah I said it). 非物質存有的實體的造訪, 哈,我就這麽說了

 

Each time I abandon an old idea that no longer serves me. 每次我揚棄一個對我已經無益的舊的思想的時候。

 

Each time I find I could be more fearless/free (they are synonyms). 每次我發現我可以更無懼/自由的時候(自由和無懼在我來說是同義的)。

 

Everything about Chicago. 關於芝加哥的一切。

 

I think the list could go on...好了, 雖然我覺得我可以繼續寫下去。

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.