個人資料
  • 博客訪問:
正文

經典愛情電影《風月俏佳人》精彩台詞欣賞

(2016-01-29 07:40:40) 下一個

【劇情導讀】一段另類的愛情故事。墮入情網的是一位商界巨子和一位下層妓女。妓女維維安與愛德華邂逅街頭,很快她成為了愛德華金錢下的情婦,維維安答應陪愛德華一個星期。然而短暫的相聚使他們感到不能夠離開彼此。盡管是一段讓人恥笑的情緣,但是愛德華最終擺脫了世俗的羈絆,驅車來到維維安的住處,向維維安求婚。整個場麵在浪漫的節拍中結束。

(商業巨子愛德華在比華利山迷路了,他邂逅了妓女維維安。維維安主動要求給理查德指路,於是他們一起到了酒店。)
精彩對白:
Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?
維維安: 嘿,親愛的,想找個伴嗎?
Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?
愛德華: 不是的,我想去比華利山,能告訴我怎麽走嗎?
Vivian: Sure, five bucks.
維維安: 可以,五美元。
Edward: That's ridiculous【荒謬的】!
愛德華: 太荒謬了!
Vivian: Price just went up to ten.
維維安: 現在是十美元了。
Edward: Can you charge for the direction?
愛德華: 指路也能收費?
Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!
維維安: 我會做任何事情,親愛的,但我可沒有迷路!
Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?
愛德華: 好了,你贏了,我輸了! 二十美元有找嗎?
Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.
維維安: 二十美元我會親自帶你去並告訴你明星住在哪裏。
Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.
愛德華: 好吧!我剛到史泰龍的家。
Vivian: Right.
維維安: 是的。
Edward: What's your name?
愛德華: 你叫什麽名字?
Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.
維維安: 你想它是什麽?維維安,我的名字叫維維安。
Edward: Vivian?
愛德華: 維維安?
Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?
維維安: 那你住在哪個酒店?
Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.
愛德華: 是……是裏根·比華利·利歇酒店。
Vivian: In down the block right the conner.
維維安: 就在下個街區的右拐角處。
Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估計的數目】.
愛德華: 現在你們做這一行的大概要多少錢?
Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.
維維安: 不少於一百美元。
Vivian: Hundred dollar a night?
維維安: 一個晚上嗎?
Vivian: For an hour.
維維安: 一個小時。
Edward: An hour? You make one hundred dollar an hour, you get a safty pin holding the boot up? You getta to be joking.
愛德華: 一個小時? 你一個小時掙一百美元,那你的鞋洞還用別針補起來?你一定是開玩笑。
Vivian: I never joke about money.
維維安: 我從不開錢的玩笑。
Edward: Hundred dollar an hour, was it stiff?
愛德華: 一百美元一個小時,真是太好賺了!
Vivian: No, but it have got potential【有潛力的】!
維維安: 不,但卻很有吸引力!
Vivian: So what do you do?
維維安: 那你是幹什麽的?
Edward: I buy companies.
愛德華: 收購公司。
Vivian: What kind of companies?
維維安: 什麽樣的公司?
Edward: I buy companies that are in financial【經濟的】 difficulty.
愛德華: 我買那些有財政困難的公司。
Vivian: That promise you can afford a bargain.
維維安: 那可以保證你買個便宜貨。
Edward: Well, the company I'm buying this week can be a bargain price but one billion.
愛德華: 我這個星期要買的公司也是個便宜貨,但價格是十億。
Vivian: A billion dollar?
維維安: 十億美元?
Edward: Yes.
愛德華: 是的。
Vivian: Wow! Nothing was really smart, I haven't got the eleven grade. How far did you go in school?
維維安: 哇!你太聰明了,我還沒有讀完高二。你讀了多少書?
Edward: I went all over.
愛德華: 我一直念完大學。
Vivian: Your folks【俚語:父母】 must be very proud!
維維安: 你父母一定很驕傲!
Vivian: So you actually have billion dollars?
維維安: 你真的有十億美元嗎?
Edward: No, get it some from bank investors. Not easy thing go.
愛德華: 沒有,一些是金融投資商的,這可不是件容易的事。
Vivian: And you don't make anything and you don't build anything.
維維安: 你不生產什麽東西也不建造什麽東西。
Edward: No.
愛德華: 不。
Vivian: So what would you do with the company once you buy?
維維安: 你買進公司後怎麽做?
Edward: I sell.
愛德華: 賣掉。
Vivian: Help me do that. You sell them?
維維安: 是嗎!你把它們賣掉?
Edward: Well. I don't sell the whole company. I break it up into pieces and I sold little of it which is worth the whole.
愛德華: 我並不全部賣掉它們,我把它們分成幾部分,隻賣掉一些能夠值全部價錢的那部分。
Vivian: So, sort of like stealing car and sold them of the parts, right?
維維安: 是不是有點像偷汽車然後拆開賣掉零部件,對嗎?
Edward: Yes, sort of. But legal【合法的】.
愛德華: 有點是這樣,但合法。
(維維安浸泡在浴缸裏,閉上眼睛,戴著耳塞,陶醉地唱著“貓王”的歌。對維維安萌發了愛意的愛德華被她的歌聲引入浴室,希望維維安願意陪他一個星期。)
Vivian: Don't you just love Prince?
維維安: 你喜歡聽“王子”的歌嗎?
Edward: More than life itself.
愛德華: 比他自己還喜歡。
Vivian: Don't you knock?
維維安: 怎麽不敲門?
Edward: Vivian, I have a business proposition for you.
愛德華: 維維安,我想跟你做個交易。
Vivian: What do you want?
維維安: 你想要什麽?
Edward: I'm going to be in town until Sunday like you to spend the week with me.
愛德華: 我將呆在這裏直到星期天,我想要你陪我一個星期。
Vivian: Me?
維維安: 我嗎?
Edward: Yes, best like to hire you as my employee【職員】. Would you consider spending this week with me?
愛德華: 是的,就象雇傭你為我的職員一樣,你願意考慮陪我一個星期嗎?
Vivian: (Laugh)
維維安: (笑)
Edward: I'll pay you to be my becking-call.
愛德華: 我會付錢給你,隻要你隨傳隨到。
Vivian: I'd like to be your becking-call girl, but you are a rich good-looking guy. You could get a million girls free.
維維安: 我願意做你隨傳隨到的女孩,但你是個有錢的帥哥,你可以免費叫到一百萬個女孩陪你。
Edward: I want a professional. Don't need any romantic hassles this week.
愛德華: 我想要個專業級的,在這個星期,我不想狗屎般度過。
Vivian: If you are talking twenty-four hours a day, it's gonna cost ya!
維維安: 你是說一天二十四個小時,這需要很多錢的!
Edward: Yes, of course. All right here we go. Give me a ball-park figure, how much?
愛德華: 是的,當然。好吧,我們談談。你能不能粗略的計算一下,多少錢?
Vivian: Six for nights, days too, four thousand.
維維安: 六天六夜,四千美元。
Edward: Six nights say three hundred is eighteen hundred.
愛德華: 六個晚上,一晚三百,那就是一千八百美元。
Vivian: You want days too.
維維安: 白天你也要。
Edward: Two thousand.
愛德華: 兩千美元。
Vivian: Three thousand.
維維安: 三千。
Edward: Done.
愛德華: 成交。
Vivian: Holy shit!
維維安: 太好了!
Edward: Vivian Vivian. Is that yes?
愛德華: 維維安,維維安,那行嗎?
Vivian: Yes. Yes.
維維安: 好,好。
Edward: I'll be gone rest of the day. I want you to buy some clothes.
愛德華: 我會出去,你去買些衣服。
Vivian: Really sure thing but travelers' check.
維維安: 你不用旅遊信用卡嗎?
Edward: We may be going at evening, need something to wear.
愛德華: 我們晚上出去,需要穿一種衣服。
Vivian: Like what?
維維安: 怎樣的?
Edward: Nothing too flashy【豔俗的;花俏的】 or too sexy. Conservative【保守的】, understand?
愛德華: 不要太花俏,太性感。保守點的,知道嗎?
Vivian: Boring!
維維安: 乏味!
Edward: Elegant【高貴的】! Any questions?
愛德華: 高貴!還有問題嗎?
Vivian: Can I call you Eddie?
維維安: 我可以叫你愛迪嗎?
Edward: I will expect the answer.
愛德華: 我會期待的。
Vivian: I would stay for two thousand.
維維安: 我會留下兩千美元的。
Edward: I would pay four, I'll see you tonight.
愛德華: 我也會付你四千,今晚見。
Vivian: Baby, I'm going to treat you so nice, you never get to wanna let me go!
維維安: 親愛的,我會好好伺候你的,你可能會不想讓我走了!
Edward: Three thousand six days and Vivan I will let you go.
愛德華: 三千美元六天,到時我會讓你走的。
Vivian: But I'm here now. Ha —ha — three thousand dallor!!
維維安: 但我已經在這裏了。哎—哈— 三千美元!
(漂亮的維維安走在大街上,心情愉快地準備去買幾件高檔的衣服,然而沒有想到,維維安卻在高級服裝專賣店裏受到了店員的冷遇。)
SALESWOMAN: (coolly) May I help you?
店員: (冷淡地說)想買點什麽衣服?
Vivian: I'm just checking things out.
維維安: 我看看。
店員: 你想要些特別的東西嗎?
Vivian: No, yes, something conservative.
維維安: 不,是的,保守一點的
Saleswoman: Yes.
店員: 哦。
Vivian: You have got nice stuff.
維維安: 你們有很多好東西。
Saleswoman: Thank you!
店員: 謝謝!
Vivian: How much is this?
維維安: 這件多少錢?
Saleswoman: I don't think it will fit you.
店員: 我想它不適合你。
Vivian: (beginning to get the drift) Well,I didn't ask if it would fit and I ask how much it was.
維維安:(開始體會到她的用意)我不是問它適不適合我而是問它需要多少錢。
Saleswoman: How much is this, Molly?
店員: 它多少錢,莫利?
Saleswoman(Molly): It's very expensive!
店員(莫利):它很貴的!
Saleswoman: It's very expensive.
店員: 它非常貴。
Vivian: I got money spending here!
維維安: 我想在這裏花錢!
Saleswoman: I don't think we have anything for you. You are obviously in the wrong place. Please leave.
店員: 這裏沒有你需要的東西,你明顯來錯了地方,請離開。
(Vivian is speechless.)
(維維安緘默不語)
(在一個多星期的相處中,維維安和理查德都相互愛上了對方。但是維維安意識到了在這個關係中的不平等性,於是她離開了理查德,並且打算去念書。失去維維安後,理查德才意識到他很愛維維安,於是他驅車前往維維安家。)
Vivian: When I was a little girl, my Mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. And I would, I would pretend I was a princess trapped in the tower by the wicked【邪惡的】queen. And then, suddenly, this knight on a white house with his color fry would come charging up and draw his sword, and I would wave, and he would climb up the tower, and rescue me. But never in all the time, but I had this dream, did the knight say to me: "Come on baby, I'll put you up in a great condo.
維維安: 小時候,當我做錯事的時候,我媽媽經常把我關在樓閣裏。然後我就會感覺自己是一個被惡毒的女王囚禁的公主。總相信會有一個騎士突然出現,手裏揮舞著劍,騎著白馬上來,把我從樓閣中營救出來……但一直沒有出現,每次幻想中,騎士確實對我說,“來吧,親愛的,我會把你帶入一座雄偉的華廈。”
Edward: I have to go now, I want you understand, the whole thing is that, it's all capable right now.
愛德華: 我現在要走了,我想讓你知道,整個事情會順心順意的。
Vivian: I know, It is really a good offer for a girl like me.
維維安: 這對一個像我一樣的女孩來說確實很有吸引力。
Happy Man: "Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here, this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't - but keep on dreaming. This is Hollywood, always time to dream, so keep on dreaming!"
“歡迎來到好萊塢!你的夢想是什麽?每個人都來到這裏, 夢想的土地。有些人夢想成真,有些人卻沒有,但是不要放棄夢想。 這裏是好萊塢, 是夢想的地方,繼續夢想吧!”

自從朱莉亞·羅伯茨在電影《風月俏佳人》中扮演一名風塵女子,她就開始贏得眾多觀眾的心。到今天,她已成為有史以來銀幕上最耀眼的一顆明星。她出生在佐治亞州的亞特蘭大市郊的一個小鎮上,父母在她四歲時便離了婚,而她最為尊敬的父親也在她9歲時死於癌症。朱莉亞因主演《永不妥協》一片獲今年奧斯卡最佳女主角獎,她這部影片片酬是2000萬美元,使得她與當紅巨星梅爾·吉布森,哈裏森·福特等男演員平起平坐。

Edward: I have never treated you like a prostitute.
愛德華: 我從來沒有把你看成一個妓女。
Vivian: You just did.
維維安: 你剛才就是。
Edward: Vivan! Vivan! Princess Vivan! It had to be the top floor, right?
愛德華: 維維安!維維安!維維安公主!應該在頂樓,對嗎?
Vivian: It's the best!
維維安: 那最好!
Edward: All right, I'm coming up. So what happened after he climbed up the tower and rescued her?
愛德華: 好的,我馬上上來。當騎士爬上頂樓把她救出來後故事又是怎樣的?
Vivian: She rescues him right back.
維維安: 她把他救了回來。

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.