Rows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air,
弓箭、天使的發梢和冰淇淋城堡通通漂浮在空中,
and feather canyons everywhere' I've looked at clouds that way.
峽穀處處布滿羽毛 雲朵從我眼前飄過,
But now they only block the sun' they rain and they snow on everyone.
但它們遮住了太陽 雨雪落在每個人身上,
So many things I would have done but clouds got in my way.
我使盡渾身解數但雲層依舊擋在麵前,
I've looked at clouds from both sides now',
我不停地左顧右盼,
from up and down' and still somehow,
上看下看 依舊無可奈何,
it's cloud illusions I recall.
那是雲的幻象,
I really don't know clouds at all.
我對它們真的一無所知啊,
Moons and Junes and ferris wheels' the dizzy dancing way that you feel,
歲月偷渡 摩天輪令你眩暈,
as every fairy tale comes real; I've looked at love that way.
如同童話故事一般真實 那一瞬間我看到了愛,
But now it's just another show. And you leave 'em laughing when you go,
但現在已今非昔比 當你離去時它們譏笑不停,
and if you care' don't let them know' don't give yourself away.
你若在乎就別讓他們知道 不要暴露自己的想法,
I've looked at love from both sides now',
我不停地左顧右盼,
from give and take' and still somehow,
來了又去依舊無可奈何,
it's love's illusions I recall.
那是愛的幻覺,
I really don't know love at all.
我對愛真的一無所知啊,
I really don't know love at all.
我對愛真的一無所知啊,
Tears and fears and feeling proud to say I love you right out loud',
淚水與恐懼齊飛 我必須大聲自豪地說 我愛你!
dreams and schemes and circus crowds' I've looked at life that way.
夢想和陰謀這些馬戲團的把戲 我仿佛看透了人生,
Oh, But now old friends they are acting strange' and they shake their heads' and they tell that,
但而今老朋友都疏遠了 他們搖著頭說,
I've changed.
是我變了,
Well something's lost but something's gained in living every day.
生命中的每一天有得必有失,
I've looked at life from both sides now',
我不停地左顧右盼,
from win and lose' and still somehow,
在成敗中掙脫 依舊無可奈何,
it's life's illusions I recall.
那是生活的幻夢,
it's life's illusions I recall.
那是生活的幻夢,
I really don't know life at all,
我對生活真的一無所知啊。