Emiri Miyamoto will introduce, based on a concert of Okinawa on August 17, 2011, to launch the first collaborative album "big wheel". The name of the album, “Okinawa” (大きな輪), literally means “big loop”, and is a play on the name of the Japanese prefecture, Okinawa (沖縄). With half of the artists featured on this album being from this prefecture, Emiri Miyamoto feels that her dream of making an Okinawa music collaboration has finally come true with this release.
The collaboration of artists and music people include Fukuyama Masaharu and CHEMISTRY, rock band ORANGE RANGE, Emi Tawata, Kousuke Atari, Chiharu Tamashiro (Kiroro), Kazufumi Miyazawa (THE BOOM) and more for a total of 11 guest participants and Violinist Emiri Miyamoto.
Emiri Miyamoto appeared in "Red and White Singing Contest" NHK "and passion continental system" MBS, such as responsible travelogue theme "Tenchijin" In addition to NHK Taiga Drama, attracted attention from various radio and TV ...
Emiri Miyamoto often visits Okinawa and the family from an early age of her father Fumiaki Miyamoto who was an active oboist worldwide.
This album provides with an opportunity for you to be touched by the live Okinawan music, fusing classical music with original Okinawa folk songs, via collaboration.
1. 明日への路 A path to tomorrow. (Ayano Uema feat.)
2. 花～すべての人の心に花を～ Flower in the hearts of all people (Ohana Keiko Kina feat.) the flowers
3. 島唄 Uta Island (Emi Tawada feat.)
4. One (feat.ORANGE RANGE)
5. 朝日 Asahi. (Acoustic Version) (Chiharu Tamashiro feat.)
6. 愛は私の胸の中 love Is in my chest (Kazufumi Miyazawa feat.)
7. ボーダーレス?ジンジン Borderless Gin Gin (Ohana Keiko Kina feat.)
8. 童神 Child god (Feat.Sandii)
9. 涙そうそう Oh tears (Atari Kosuke feat.)
10. Stay With Me (58 Kariyushi from Shingo Maekawa feat.)
11. 大丈夫だ All right (Feat.jimama)
12. さとうきび畑 sugar cane fields (Kaori Futenma feat.)
13. ハイサイおじさん Uncle High side (feat.Eddie)
14. Schubert's Ave Maria