Stimulating Quotes 2 - Guess Who
Below are a number of quotes from the same person. Although he was famous, it may still be difficult to guess who he was. Give it a try anyway! At least, can you tell his profession?
1. If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
2. Do you damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time.
3. I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
4. Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
5. We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
6. A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
7. Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
8. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
9. I do not fear failure. I only fear the 'slowing up' of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'