我的窩,高興的來坐坐。招呼不周您隨意啊
正文

what do you want from us? 有人帖過的話不好意思占地方了

(2008-05-01 11:53:52) 下一個
what do you want from us?


當我們被稱為“東亞病夫”時,我們也被稱為“黃禍”。
When we were called Sick man of Asia, We were called The Peril.

當我們被宣傳為下一個“超級大國”時,我們就被稱為“威脅”。
When we are billed to be the next Superpower, We are called the threat.

當我們關上我們的大門時,你們走私鴉片來打開“市場”。
When we were closed our doors, you smuggled Drugs to open Markets.

當我們信奉自由貿易時,你們責罵我們奪走了你們的工作。
When we embrace Freed Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.

當我們被碎成幾片時,你們的軍隊闖進來要求公平分贓。
When we were falling apart, you marched in your troops and wanted your \'fair share\'.

但我們把碎片重拚接好時,你們叫囂“解放”被“入侵的西藏”。
When we were putting the broken pieces together again, \'Free Tibet\' you screamed, \'it was an invasion!\'

(一戰後,美國的威爾遜總統未能把孔夫子出生地的山東歸還中國,卻去買了張捐助饑荒的慈善晚會的門票哩)
(When Woodrow Wilson couldn\'t give back Birth Place of Confucius back to Us, But He did buy a ticket for the Famine Relief Ball for us.)

那麽,我們去嚐試共產主義時,你們恨我們是共產分子。
So, We Tried Communism, You hated us for being Communists

當我們接納了資本主義時,你們又恨我們是資本家。
When we embrace Capitalism, You hate us for being Capitalist.

當我們有十億人民時,你們說我們正在摧毀這個星球。
When we have a Billion People, you said we were destroying the planet.

當我們實行計劃生育時,你們卻說這是違反人權。
When we are tried limited our numbers, you said It was human rights abuse.

當我們貧窮時,你們認為我們是狗。
When we were Poor, you think we are dogs.

當我們借錢給你們時,你們卻罵我們使你們負了債。
When we Loan you cash, you blame us for your debts.

當我們建設我們的工業時,你們稱我們是汙染者。
When we build our industries, you called us Polluters.

當我們賣給你們商品時,你們責備我們助長了溫室效應。
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.

當我們購買石油時,你們稱這是“剝削”和種族屠殺。
When we buy oil, you called that exploitation and Genocide.

而當你們為石油而發起戰爭時,你們稱為“解放”。
When you fight for oil, you called that Liberation.   

當我們在動亂時,你們要替我們製定律法。
When we were lost in Chaos and rampage, you wanted Rules of Law for us.

當我們依法鎮治暴0亂時,你們稱違反了人權。
When we uphold law and order against violence, you called that violating Human Rights.

當我們沉默時,你們要我們言論自由。
When we were silent, you said you want us to have Free Speech.

當我們不再沉默時,你們稱我們是洗腦式的仇外。
When we were silent no more, you say we were Brainwashed-Xenophobic.

我們不禁要問:你們為什麽那麽恨我們?。
Why do you hate us so much? We asked.

你們回答說:不,我們不恨你們,。
\'No,\' you answered, \'we don\'t hate you.\'

我們也不恨你們,但是你們理解我們嗎?。
We don\'t hate you either,

我們問:你們有誰能真正了解我們?
But do you understand us?

你們說:當然了解…
\'Of course we do,\' you said,

“…我們有媒體,AFP,CNN和, BBCs…”.
\'We have AFP, CNN and BBCs.\'

你們到底想要我們怎麽樣?
What do you really want from us?

思考一下, 然後再回答吧。
Think hard first, then answer...

因為,每個人的機會都是有盡頭的,
Because you only get so many chances,

而這一個人們僅有的世界,業已充斥太多偽善。
Enough is enough, enough hypocrisy for this one world.

我們隻希望,讓這個地球到處充滿理想與和平,
We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth.

畢竟,這顆藍色的星球,大到足以包容所有人們!
— This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.
[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.