天啊,自雞娃誕生了!

來源: 溫妮燕 2023-10-16 13:32:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (15652 bytes)

在我們這個加拿大中部城市,學校不讓排名,孩子沒有任何學習壓力,華人孩子高中十一二年級隨便努點力就能上加拿大排名最好的大學多倫多大學。在這樣的環境下,普通家長最多讓孩子上一些課外活動班,純為了好玩和放鬆,teenager孩子大多還愛搭不稀理,你讓我去我就去,我多沒麵子呀。

所以我們對孩子的期望值也沒那麽高,再說我兒子慢熱晚熟,他天天出門上學,我都會在家裏補一句“地主家的傻兒子上學去了”。而今天兒子的一篇小作文卻亮瞎了我的狗眼。我無意在電腦上學校team chat上看到學校老師返回來的兒子作文,我當時正在喝水,差點一口水全噴出來,天哪,13歲,就有這麽遠大的誌向!在一個全體躺平的環境裏誕生了一個自己上杆子要爬藤的自雞娃!我都快笑死了!

(以下是孩子的作文)

There are many prestigious universities or colleges around the world like Harvard, M.I.T., Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge etc., there are several reasons why they have such a renowned reputation and I want to attend one of the universities or colleges for my bucket list. 

First, I want to attend one because I want to have an amazing education in university or college when I get older. I know there is a high chance that I will meet a lot of talented people at a great university. I will get to know and learn from these people. I can also work with them in the future after I graduate. I think that if I graduated from a renowned university, I will be more likely to get a job in a job interview. 

Second, many prestigious universities have made many achievements, either invented new things or improved things that already exist. For example, M.I.T. created the first ion-propelled airplane. The Ion engine has already existed on space craft before it has never been implemented on an airplane before. An Ionic thruster has many advantages over traditional jet propulsion systems on today’s airplanes like having no moving parts for better reliability or maintenance, having way less air pollution and making no noise. Ion engines are the future in aviation air propulsion technology. 

Third, one of the ways I can get to attend a prestigious university is by participating in extracurricular activities. I can attend a prestigious by doing extracurricular activities through Fencing. I am on the fencing provincial team, and I participate in competitions both in and outside of Winnipeg so I can attend by doing good at fencing competition in the country of the university. I can also show my interest in the university I want to attend by taking information sessions, campus tours, and outreach events or show my diversity of skills. 

To conclude, I want to attend a prestigious university for my bucket list, I want to do this because I want to have a great education in university or college, I know that many prestigious universities have made many innovative achievements, and I will attend by participating in extracurricular activities. 

所有跟帖: 

說到多倫多大學,這次回國, -成功的小羊- 給 成功的小羊 發送悄悄話 (281 bytes) () 10/16/2023 postreply 13:37:40

是啊,不知道怎麽回事,今年周圍所有的孩子全去了多大 -溫妮燕- 給 溫妮燕 發送悄悄話 溫妮燕 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2023 postreply 13:40:58

國內的家長說,是為了賺外國人的錢。寬進嚴出。教育質量還是很好的。 -成功的小羊- 給 成功的小羊 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2023 postreply 13:43:00

哈哈哈, 多大出名的壓分啊 。 -yzhl888- 給 yzhl888 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2023 postreply 16:22:21

Nice.... !! 加油! -DukeAB- 給 DukeAB 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2023 postreply 13:44:49

我能理解。孩子竟然有天告訴娃爸說要做骨頭驕形醫生,把我嚇得下巴要掉,這可不是條容易的路。 -有風景的房間- 給 有風景的房間 發送悄悄話 有風景的房間 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2023 postreply 15:34:00

我用ai生成過20篇中學生作文,這篇用詞結構50%像 -yanghuijin- 給 yanghuijin 發送悄悄話 yanghuijin 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/16/2023 postreply 23:27:51

哈,你提醒了我,也沒準他的思維方式就像機器人 -溫妮燕- 給 溫妮燕 發送悄悄話 溫妮燕 的博客首頁 (212 bytes) () 10/17/2023 postreply 04:40:18

娃提到的第一條確實是最重要的理由。 -清漪園- 給 清漪園 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2023 postreply 05:57:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”