教會教育的對待人生

來源: tax2 2023-10-05 07:13:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8945 bytes)

It’s important to me to live out a life of chastity out of respect for myself and for others. Chastity is the gift that allows us to not look at others or ourselves as objects and gives us the dignity we deserve and need. Throughout the modern day media and sources of entertainment we may see many things that challenge the idea of chastity, so that is why it is all the more important to begin practicing this gift. Our bodies are temples of God, so we must honor this through our actions, words, and thoughts. We express a language through our body, so we must express our purity and love.

There are many ways for me to practice chastity whether it be watching the media I intake, or the people I choose to be around, or the words which come out of my mouth, or the thoughts that enter my mind. One way I can practice chastity is by going through my playlists or the music I listen to on the radio and making sure that all the lyrics reflect the gift of chastity. Often we are easily influenced by our surroundings so the normalization of sexualizing or looking at others as objects can be easily imprinted in our thoughts and actions without our conscience realizing.

Another way I can practice chastity is through the clothing I wear. In the modern culture we live in today clothing is often worn unchastely and often are worn with thought regarding our bodies with little respect, and ourselves with little dignity. I can practice chastity through what I wear. I realise my body is a temple of God and in order to respect that and protect my dignity of course I wear non revealing clothing. Oftentimes I think people find it strange that we have to wear modest clothes, but really it’s out of respect for ourselves. We realise we are not objects, or our bodies, or our looks. Like the analogy of a gift, what’s on the inside is what matters, not what we have to show, so really it is important how we present ourselves, and through wearing modest clothes we reflect this.

I can practice chastity through my words. At my age the media can get more comfortable with cracking sexualizing jokes with little thought on the actual consequences. It can get easily rubbed off on others, and it should never be normalized. We were made male and female as a gift from God and making crude jokes will only demean the respect we all deserve as children of God. I will practice chastity through my mindfulness of what comes out of my mouth because thoughts become words and words become actions.

Another way I can practice chastity is by having good role models. We become who we surround ourselves with, and if we surround ourselves with people who practice the gift of chastity it is only natural that we should become chaste ourselves! I think it’s also only natural that you would want to surround yourself with people who have a respect for your body as well as others and themselves. It reflects their and your matureness. They can help you practice chastity. It’s always good to have some role models. A good role model is  Mary. She is always a good role model, but in chastity especially I think she would be a really good role model for many young women as well as myself.

The final way I can practice chastity is through prayer. God will always be there to help, so of course praying to Him will only help strengthen the gift of chastity. Chastity can be a hard gift to follow and always act in, and there will always be many temptations along the road, so I should realise that I don’t need to face these temptations alon. I have God to strengthen me, and help me resist temptation and help me see what’s holy and pure.

As I reach highschool and even college and finally become an adult I will face more and more temptations. The media will become more and more comfortable with what it displays and sexualizes, and maybe I’ll even have a chance to cultivate a family. I know as a parent I’d want my child to live a life of chastity. As a spouse I’d want my significant other to have respect for my body as well as realise the dignity that comes with the relationship and family we could cultivate. Chastity is not something that binds us or restricts us. Instead it is something that frees us, and allows us to live truly as God planned and wanted us to live.

所有跟帖: 

家庭的影響很大的。蘋果總落在離樹不遠的地方。 -老糊塗2- 給 老糊塗2 發送悄悄話 老糊塗2 的博客首頁 (63 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:15:39

也算是洗腦吧 -tax2- 給 tax2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:17:07

絕對真理 -江城_83- 給 江城_83 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 08:06:53

聖經的教導是這樣: -Porcelana- 給 Porcelana 發送悄悄話 Porcelana 的博客首頁 (2100 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:21:11

這是stem大娃寫的? 看來私校這方麵確實很有助力。 -Rockeymountain- 給 Rockeymountain 發送悄悄話 Rockeymountain 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:25:17

嗯,八年級寫的作業。 -tax2- 給 tax2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:35:37

寫作很好啊 -jingzhumama- 給 jingzhumama 發送悄悄話 jingzhumama 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:30:24

寫的還好,主要是教育方式,學校還是比較傳統 -tax2- 給 tax2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:36:27

是天主教學校嗎? -Porcelana- 給 Porcelana 發送悄悄話 Porcelana 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 07:44:13

女兒寫的很好啊。最近我和領導明確分工了。我抓兒子數學,他抓女兒的寫作。 -Pilsung- 給 Pilsung 發送悄悄話 (967 bytes) () 10/05/2023 postreply 08:15:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”