跟錄取係統沒關係,這娃原文講得很清楚,她高中幾年有心理問題,她說她的essay有問題,推薦信不好

來源: 風景線2 2023-05-12 05:13:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1731 bytes)
回答: 這孩子好慘gyarados2023-05-11 22:14:43

在樓主沒copy的那幾段裏,那娃把問題寫得很清楚。不知道樓主為什麽不貼全

if you're here for applicable advice, this is all: make sure your essays are good (get trusted people, not necessarily editors, to review them), have 100% solid relationships with your recommenders, 

There was a significant traumatic event four years ago (not comfortable sharing details), and I spiraled hard. I cut off all relationships, and struggled with eating disorders, self harm, and depression for years. I'm not in a safe place to tell anyone what happened, and four years of isolated suffering takes a f* toll.

On paper I'm just a generic applicant with no discernable life problems. In my 'struggle essay', I literally wrote about shit like fitting into a new club or being a good leader. I agree that essays about depression must be handled very carefully, and I'm not a good enough writer to risk it. Additionally, I can't write about the event without feeling physically ill, and because my parents read my essays.

所有跟帖: 

嗯嗯,mental problems 是這女娃的致命傷 -Bebe54321- 給 Bebe54321 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2023 postreply 06:10:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”