寶貝天使小女兒, 寫給無憂的信

來源: noworry 2023-01-02 17:19:13 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4507 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ noworry ] 在 2023-01-02 17:20:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

寶貝天使小女兒,夢夢,乘飛機剛剛到了大學校園。
今年聖誕新年,夢夢指令無憂,要在她到大學的那時刻,閱讀她在聖誕新年時,寫給無憂的信。
請不要置頂,這裏的朋友們分享一下就是了。

Meng Meng,

Hope you had a pleasant and safe trip back to school.

I am so happy that we had a very cheerful Christmas and New Year together. I am glad that you like the new X5.

I greatly appreciate the beautiful letter you wrote to me, the best Christmas gift I received this Christmas.  Your beautiful words touched me.  Please share more with me at your convenience. You make me better and better. I’m still very young. I have a lot to accomplish.   And I will. Your sharing is critical to me. I love new ideas from you, from your friends and from your school.

Let’s learn from each other, help each other, and get better together.

Time flies! I am looking forward to your graduation day. Mommy and I will fully support your career seeking. Whatever you do, Mommy and I will support you.  I am very positive that you will be great. You have a great and promising future.

Love

Dad

.................................................................................................

Dear Dad,

Hi, it’s Meng Meng. I truly cringe at that nickname, but I know you cherish it and I hope that you can appreciate that I used it in this letter. Anyways, let’s begin.

You’ve been asked me, “Meng Meng, Am I the best dad in the world?” The answer of course, is yes.  However, what I haven’t told you is that there will never be enough words to describe how amazing of a father you are.  You have been and always will be my number one fan.  Every day, you wake up with a wide small on your face, ready to handle any challenges that come our way.  That same smile continues on throughout the day and never wavers- even when you go to bed and performance your routine of saying “Goodnight, Meng Meng! I love You!” 

You have always been there to make me laugh, tell a silly dad joke, or pretend that I am the smartest person you have ever met (personally, I think it is mom). And even when I’m 609.7 miles away from you in my university.  I know that you are always by my side, cheering me on.  It is truly those little things in life that make you the best dad.

I know you sometimes try to prove it to me by offering me rides, food, even a car; and while I am eternally thankful for everything you have given me, the truth is that you could hand me a tiny rock and I would be more than happy, proud and thankful to call you my dad.  Because above all the materialistic items you have provided me with, you have given me endless amount of love, support, and laughter-things I would never give up for anything in the world.  You are undoubtedly the most caring person I have ever met, and there has never been a doubt in my mind as to whether you are the best dad; you are. 

In the past, you’ve asked me whether my friends think I look like you.  While most of them say yes, I want to consider our similarities that go beyond our appearances.  You are extremely driven, hard-working, and dedicated; qualities that make you stand out against any candidate you’ve ever run up against in a job position.  But more significantly, however, they are the characteristics that you have given to me.

Throughout my college career, you have motived me to work hard in school and to always ask questions if I have any.  Moreover, you’ve taught me the importance of balance and using my time at my university to explore my passions, meet new people, and enjoy my life. I know I like to remind you that I’m a grown adult, but I will always be your little girl.  And as you young daughter, just know that I hope to be as successful, supportive, and amazing of a person as you are.  You have given me the world and I’m so happy that the world has given me you. 

I love you forever and always Dad!

Meng Meng

所有跟帖: 

連家信都貼網上,這麽喜歡吸引眼球你在家安個攝像頭吧 -重鳥先飛- 給 重鳥先飛 發送悄悄話 重鳥先飛 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:23:48

thanks happy holidays to you and your family. -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:29:24

無憂是不是被相親群踢出來了準備在這裏拋繡球? -眼鏡- 給 眼鏡 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:44:44

NW的姑娘沒人敢要吧。NW大名如雷貫耳。。 -borisg- 給 borisg 發送悄悄話 borisg 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:46:12

謝謝,無憂非常喜歡你的教育孩子的理念以及方式,節日快樂。 -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:50:37

無憂隻想分享,沒有別的意思,謝謝,祝願你及家人節日快樂。 -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:49:30

NW進不了相親群吧 -fantasticdream- 給 fantasticdream 發送悄悄話 fantasticdream 的博客首頁 (167 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:50:17

什麽是相親群?美國的孩子們婚姻,還要爹媽操心? -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (105 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:51:50

相親群就是 -鐵觀音黃金桂- 給 鐵觀音黃金桂 發送悄悄話 (348 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:12:45

謝謝你的分享,原來如此,不過無憂壓根兒,對這些事情不感興趣,孩子們大了,孩子們的事情,孩子們自己做主,自己辦理。 -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:23:38

你們家應該很幸福。 -icando2- 給 icando2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:56:50

是的,非常謝謝你,今年尤其如此,無憂覺得無憂以優異的成就,完成了教育培養孩子們,都大學畢業了,都長大成人了,以後就看她們 -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (544 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:01:15

真是無憂的sweet heart ... -julie116- 給 julie116 發送悄悄話 julie116 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:05:55

是的,謝謝,無憂看見兩個寶貝天使,有說不出的喜悅,自豪和幸福,祝願你以及家人節日快樂。 -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:07:37

你家寶貝天使知道你到處show她照片和信嗎? -42now- 給 42now 發送悄悄話 42now 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 22:32:15

Sweet.. Thanks for sharing. -DukeAB- 給 DukeAB 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2023 postreply 09:22:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”