New Hampshire的州長太逗了

來源: Zinfandel 2020-07-08 10:59:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4332 bytes)

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu assured reporters Tuesday that President Donald Trump's upcoming rally in the state could be pulled off safely and without a mandatory mask order, even as he was unlikely to attend himself.

"We've treated all gatherings in the state, from the time the pandemic began to today, the same, whether they were the Black Lives Matter protests, whether there were protests on the statehouse lawn, whether it's a political rally, whatever it is, everyone's always treated the same," Sununu, a Republican, told reporters during a news conference on the state's coronavirus response Tuesday. "So to have a mask order for one and not the other isn't fair, doesn't make sense."
Sununu also said that while he plans to greet the President at some point during his visit to the state, it was unlikely he'd attend Saturday's rally in person, citing health concerns.
"I'm going to go and greet the President as the governor," he said. "I will not be in the crowd of thousands of people, I'm not going to put myself in the middle of a crowd of thousands of people, if that's your question specifically. I try to -- unfortunately, you know, I have to be extra cautious as the governor, I try to be extra cautious for myself, my family."
The governor said that while he would wear a mask and hopes others -- including the President -- wear one, he was not going force rally organizers or attendees to put them on.

所有跟帖: 

逗在哪裏? -twoboys_mom- 給 twoboys_mom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2020 postreply 11:01:31

你看不出來? -Zinfandel- 給 Zinfandel 發送悄悄話 Zinfandel 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2020 postreply 11:05:39

和柴女士在64後說的一個意思吧? -Feinbery- 給 Feinbery 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2020 postreply 11:07:57

床鋪要同樣堅持當初的全民免疫方針,以絕大多數人利益為重,以國家利益為重,他就是一代明君。可惜! -卒在征途- 給 卒在征途 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2020 postreply 11:30:51

一點都不逗啊,New Hampshire “live free or die” -Dql- 給 Dql 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2020 postreply 11:55:00

他既要保命,也要保飯碗。很多人反感川普帶頭不戴口罩,如果他去了集會,不戴口罩就跟川普一樣了。不左不右才能做穩位子。 -7Sle- 給 7Sle 發送悄悄話 7Sle 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2020 postreply 12:00:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”