Quora Digest 裏一個比較 Duke, UCB, UCLA and USC 的文。 你們同意嗎?

來源: 眼鏡 2020-04-23 18:36:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5833 bytes)

Duke would be the best school in the US News rankings at 10 but Berkeley (22nd) is the top research and reputation school here in the world at 4th in the US News rankings. UCLA comes in at 20 and USC is 22 in the US poll.

Here are the US Rankings and also look at the school directly and see how the subject matches for a general idea as well.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

USC and Duke are more expensive beings private but private has its privileges with usually better internship and job placements and teaching professors who love teaching and not just research

I would choose UCLA or USC for best campus environments and surrounding areas and most fun campuses while Berkeley is highly academic so if you love spending time in the library go here.

Duke and Berkeley have the best grad school availability if you do well and also the best jobs available due to their rankings respectfully. And most of all, Berkeley is across the bay (it’s cold so don’t swim) from Famed Silicon Valley and next to SF for the start up capital of the world and a few hours from the state capital in Sacramento so it’s the best for landing high paying jobs.

I would select Duke if you plan on living in the US. If I wanted a fun campus, I would probably not go to Berkeley (and yet it will still be a great experience). If I loved warm hot weather and a fun casual four years, it’s UCLA or USC… that is unless your son was admitted for certain stems like computer science where Berkeley was number 1 last year. All four are grand slams so congrats

所有跟帖: 

同意,非加州的多選Duke,加州的多選UCB/UCLA. -Midwestrural- 給 Midwestrural 發送悄悄話 (63 bytes) () 04/23/2020 postreply 18:40:36

不學醫學STEM/CS去Duke也沒意思 -眼鏡- 給 眼鏡 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2020 postreply 18:59:13

杜克的經/統也蠻好的。 -fantasticdream- 給 fantasticdream 發送悄悄話 fantasticdream 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2020 postreply 19:12:45

對大部分娃來說,學啥更多的是根據自己的強項和以後就業的好壞來定。。 -Midwestrural- 給 Midwestrural 發送悄悄話 (573 bytes) () 04/23/2020 postreply 19:14:56

說的有道理,所以選校是非常個人的事,除非ranking 差太多。 -心意合一- 給 心意合一 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2020 postreply 19:07:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”