the price of a smile

來源: 苦人不哭 2020-02-19 13:10:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1337 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 苦人不哭 ] 在 2020-02-19 13:28:08 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Our small  place barely has any chinese. In a chinese grocery, I saw her.

I do not know her, but I smiled at her even her husband was right behind.

Then we chat a bit and I got her wechat ID.  Usually I mute everyone in wechat since I want to  answer anyone only  at my time, but I forgot to do that to her.

----mos later ---

On that Saturday night right before the  entry ban took effect, she flew back to US with her husband from HK, stopping by Philippine. But Phi\. decided to reroute them to Thailand, she\'s worried and pinged me at 2AM.

Her husband is a citizen, she does not even wanna  green card for a good reason. Her hasband did not mind going anywhere, they had the tickets to Thai. She looked for my opinion. 

I searched and reviewed many articles about the ban, finally landed on the WH's document, I  sent her the whole document  and highlighted her exception.   I insisted  that her \'softly speaking\' ivy league professor should talk or fight with Phil airport.  

She told me they got the tickets to LA 4 hrs later, I lost  2 hrs of sleep. 

所有跟帖: 

老實交代,那兩小時裏有幾隻猛虎細嗅薔薇? -薑申- 給 薑申 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2020 postreply 13:17:01

好人福報,你很棒,讚!!! -愛百合- 給 愛百合 發送悄悄話 愛百合 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2020 postreply 14:20:28

嗯,我以前也對著社區裏第一次見的chinese 笑,她麻利的把我的小推車搶走了 -545f- 給 545f 發送悄悄話 545f 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2020 postreply 14:58:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!