Please look inside...

來源: nanjingreninuk 2013-02-17 09:28:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3568 bytes)
回答: 謝兩位笨姑娘2013-02-17 04:42:48

You and your family are so brave to take up the job offer (I assumed that was the primary reason for the relocation) to another city without several times detailed personal visits and research first. However, here are my recommendations as laid down below:

1/地方生活環境

You can browse the website of www. rightmove.co.uk first, and ring several (3-5) property agencies to tell you requirements, they will give you insight advice. If one or two areas are all mentioned by these agencies, they must be right to some degree.

2/好學校

Apart from property agency could give you advice on decent schools, the most reliable resource is from county council. There is an education department in every local authority. You can ring them and request school brochures. It normally covers all state schools in its coverage. Some times it discloses their positions in the England as a whole, if not, you can use OFSTEAD website to find its league table. There isn’t many options for public schools in Co. Durham, while in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, quite a few to choose from.

3/ 哪裏中國人多一點可以認識新的朋友

There is CSSA(?, Chinese Students and Scholars Association) in Durham, Newcastle and Sunderland. You can join their mailing list. They often organise some trips and gatherings during the year. The other one is Chinese Weekend School. When your kid(s) are in the classroom , you can chat with other parents.

I strongly believe where is a will where is a way, and God helps those who help themselves. I hope it may have some help to you or at least have provided some clues. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Please look inside... -笨姑娘- 給 笨姑娘 發送悄悄話 笨姑娘 的博客首頁 (159 bytes) () 02/17/2013 postreply 13:59:10

不用客氣,大家出門在外,能幫忙的就會幫的,我這也是lip service。 -NanjingReninUK- 給 NanjingReninUK 發送悄悄話 NanjingReninUK 的博客首頁 (81 bytes) () 02/18/2013 postreply 02:52:19

Thanks! -笨姑娘- 給 笨姑娘 發送悄悄話 笨姑娘 的博客首頁 (76 bytes) () 02/18/2013 postreply 05:17:02

查你的悄悄話, all email addresses are included there. -NanjingReninUK- 給 NanjingReninUK 發送悄悄話 NanjingReninUK 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/18/2013 postreply 06:12:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”