Australia (2008) left only a story by Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackm

來源: TJKCB 2024-07-25 14:23:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (15398 bytes)

"Rich or poor, in the end, you left only a story. "

2:03 “ if you have no love in your heart, give love; you have nothing.”I love what the aborigine man said; best line in this most wonderful movie.

As a man who spent the last years with his grandfather watching only Westerns, in five years of beautiful years, I’ve learned that what makes a western truly beautiful isn’t that it’s in America, Australia, Japan, or Italy. The best thing about them is the building of a person. The hardships, the loss, and the lesson. Not all are happy ends, but it’s a happier end to learn from mistakes made. That, and usually, it shoves people into some absolutely beautiful landscapes; praise the Lord!

It's a lovely movie, and I learned a lot about Australia, their cowboys, and their native peoples.

https://youtu.be/lRBOvmsTbng?si=DKRy8GcjE6geMTI8

This film excelled in every aspect. The screenplay, which Baz Luhrmann, Stuart Beattie, Richard Flanagan, and Ronald Harwood wrote, was masterful. The cast delivered compelling performances, and Mandy Walker's cinematography was breathtaking. David Hirschfelder's musical score complemented the film perfectly. Additionally, I learned a profound lesson about the treatment of Aboriginal people and the tragic story of mixed-blood children who were ostracized until 1973.

The Aboriginal people, who have flourished in Australia for more than 60,000 years, deeply move me with their tenacity and sense of spiritual connection. Their enduring history and rich culture offer valuable lessons. Many thanks to YouTube for sharing this remarkable work of art! Some of the negative reviews for this movie have me baffled.

Rather than selling her late husband's rundown Australian cattle station so that she can resume her life in London on the brink of WWII, a young widow embarks on an arduous cattle drive to keep the place running. She not only falls in love with her lonely manager but also becomes a surrogate mother to a young boy.

Provider

Rating

更多我的博客文章>>>
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標