Can you say his name? how to pronounce: Fiennes

來源: TJKCB 2020-02-28 10:13:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14409 bytes)
回答: On Wings Of Eagles (Eric Liddell by JOSEPH FIENNES)TJKCB2020-02-26 18:45:20

how to pronounce: Fiennes? Note that he is Britan! not American! So, be with British accent. Do you have a funny way to say your name?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc3OYAxykJg

how to pronounce ralph fiennes. ralph fiennes pronunciation. how to say ralph fiennes. how do you pronounce ralph fiennes. how to say ralph fiennes pronounce ralph fiennes how do you say ralph fiennes pronunciation ralph fiennes
what is ralph fiennes?
Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton Wykeham Fiennes[1] ( /?re?f ?fa?nz/ rayf fynz; born 22 December 1962) is a British theatre and film actor. A noted Shakespeare interpreter, he first came to prominence on the English stage.

I'd been calling him "Ralf Fee-innis" for like 6 years. What the hell...

I'm in my twenties, and I'm usually pretty good with British English, but I've been saying Ralf Fee-enn-ess my whole life.

EGH 2124

It's weird that this showed up on the side of my screen. It's weird that i watched it. It's weird that I've been saying his name wrong since...whenever I first said it out loud. Weird,
WHY WRITE YOUR NAME AS [RALF] WHEN IT'S ACTUALLY [RAFE]. SO STUPID!
I always thought his name was Ray from hearing it.
Joseph Ayala

I'm going grocery shopping at Raif super markets...lol.. How how do you pronounce jaguar?

所有跟帖: 

Ralph Fiennes [reif fainz] Shakespeare interpreter -TJKCB- 給 TJKCB 發送悄悄話 TJKCB 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/28/2020 postreply 10:20:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”