我們沒有足夠的時間去參觀兩個地方。 因此需要選擇一個。 我們是從普利亞西海岸返回東海岸,基本上繞了一圈普利亞。

來源: goingplaces 2024-05-22 11:24:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2682 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2024-05-22 12:33:35 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Santa Maria al Bagno was where we spent our night on the West Coast.  This is a very sweet, small resort town.  A whole lot nicer than Gallipolli south of it.  It is a very local town, basically are just Italian tourtists.  The only nice hotel already shuttered for the year even though it was only late September.  But once you walk along the coast, after rounding a big corner,  there are the places the locals go.  Along the bay it was a vivid night scene at the restaurants lining up the water front.  Families, couples, lovers, small kids...  Especially small kids running around even it was already 11pm...  Very Italy!  We like that little town very much.

當我們在 Brindisi Budget 還車時,我們說非常喜歡 Santa Maria al Bagno,the girl at Budget 非常高興。 原來那是她的家鄉。 她每個月都會回去。

After Santa Maria al Bagno, we need to head to Maria Franca and Ostuni (we spent a night at Maria Franca and 2 nights at Ostuni), but Metera is on opposite direction at the north.   That is too muh a diversion. 

再加上土耳其的卡帕多西亞我們已經看過了,我們就不需要再去看另一個穴居古鎮了。

I read about the church from a Chinese travel site, used to call Go2eu.com, 窮遊  before it was finally sold to big business but the travel forums remain.  Founders said 他們會保留 Go2eu 地址 然後 redirect。 他們不想忘記自己是如何開始的。始終可以通過輸入 go2eu.com 找到他們. 

https://bbs.qyer.com/

顧教授很久很久以前那裏有一個博客。 He introduced me to this Chinese travel site originally was started primarily for participants to post their travel journals.  I feel it is much more useful than the 螞蜂窩  site and its community. 

所有跟帖: 

非常感謝你提供的這麽多信息! -Helvetia- 給 Helvetia 發送悄悄話 (907 bytes) () 05/22/2024 postreply 12:40:53

我也用TA。 但那些中文網站的社區裏有很多遊記,係統地記錄了作者的旅行,有很多從交通、住宿到觀光的小貼士。 -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (2211 bytes) () 05/22/2024 postreply 13:30:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”