Mena House is well maintained. Le Meridien connected to CAI

來源: goingplaces 2024-05-19 09:58:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1962 bytes)
回答: Egypt 10 埃及旅遊篇:酒店和機票多城老農2024-05-17 19:39:31

We chose Mena House for our first 2 days.  The compound is very well maintained.  Renovated rooms still maintained the old style.

Huge room with walk in closet.  Breakfast is served at the restaurant with Prymid as backdrop.  I cannot think of

any other hotel has such a perfect setting.

We then moved to Le Meridien connected to CAI because we needed to take early flight to Aswan then Abu Simbel.

Le Meridien has a corridor connected to CAI and the security guard there just waved us thru. 

Upon returning to Cairo we stayed at St. Regis.  Brand new hotel  Excellent restaurants, especially the fusion Asian restaurant.  Nice view of Nile.  I used an upgrade cert to stay in a 2 bedroom apartment - suited us because one of us was sick.  Having 2 bedrooms meant better sleep at night.  There was a very funny thing happened, when we were asked would we like our leftover of Peking Duck packed up?  We said sure.  Shortly after we returned to our apartment, the door bell rang.  A butler with a HUGE silver tray with the duck and all trimmings on top of it...  The tray was so huge that it occupied the whole corner of the kitchen counter...

Then upon check out I noticed an item with about US$2 worth that I did not recognize,  so I asked out of curiosity.

I was told it was "room service charge" for the leftover duck delivered to our room.  嘻嘻

First I did not expect a "room service charge", second, for US$2, this room service charge is dirt cheap! 哈哈

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”