提現成功後,銀行給你現金哦 This is how you get the cash.

來源: goingplaces 2022-10-18 12:40:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2484 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-10-18 13:07:01 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 問具體操作的小白問題Wunrh2022-10-18 12:18:21

銀行將您的借記卡視為信用卡,將 Cash Advance 處理為信用卡交易。 隻要您的借記卡 take the transaction(賬戶中有錢支付 Cash Advance amount),您的交易就成功了。 銀行然後給你一張 transaction slip,然後數錢給你! It has no difference from making a purchase of say, a pair of shoes.  Except what you purchase now, is CASH (in your own account.)

商家的信用卡交易費用非常高,通常在 2% 或更多,而AMEX,則接近 3%。 Mastercard has the lowest, could be 1.5%,  next is Visa.  That is why the small merchants do not take Credit Cards, or in US many have a minimum amount to use Credit Card.

美國運通在歐洲和亞洲的高端酒店和餐館之外 非常難用。我們 2019 年的行程涵蓋威尼斯、意大利南部、西澳大利亞 和香港,總共 42 或 43 天。 即使每次在餐廳我都嚐試使用它 因為那張AMEX卡上賺 Extra Point,整個行程我也隻能使用不到 10 次AMEX。 幾乎總是被拒絕。 僅限 Visa 或 MC。  香港的很多餐館,甚至是著名的餐館,都隻收現金(或使用八達通卡,它隻不過是一張裏麵存著錢的卡)。

2 of the times I could use AMEX was at a lagoon side restaurant in Venice.  I joked only if they took AMEX otherwise we would not dine there.  They took out another handheld POS device and told me they did take AMEX but they did try to avoid it because of the 3%+ transaction fee.

所有跟帖: 

So it is like -Wunrh- 給 Wunrh 發送悄悄話 (304 bytes) () 10/18/2022 postreply 12:55:05

ANY Bank that honors Visa . That is why it is so convenient -goingplaces- 給 goingplaces 發送悄悄話 (1373 bytes) () 10/18/2022 postreply 13:03:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”