Here is the old note from our 2016 May visit

來源: goingplaces 2022-08-04 11:53:55 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2034 bytes)

I just looked up the notes I jotted down

Can't copy and paste because the Chinese characters all garbled up when doing the paste on this site.

The nicest views are in the Lower Lake and the biggest fall is in the Lower Lake.  The trails also are easier.  Upper Lake has more falls but the trails are longer and more ups and downs.

I would go to Entrance No.1 and get the postcard view done first thing, before the rest of activities.  You should get in the park as early as you can.  When weather is good, the view is ruined by People Mountain People Sea on the broadwalk,  it is not beautiful at all,  at least to me.  So we were sort of glad that the day we went the broadwalks were closed so only the Natural Beauty is in front of us, NOT a soul can get on the broadwalks.

Briefly, use Entrance No.1 when weather is good you can do the following - go down to the bottom of the valley, used the floating bridge to the other side of the river.  Follow the broadwalk, you then get to the bottom of the Great Fall.  You will see a stoned path going up to the No.7 View Point.  That is where you will get the Full View of the Postcard View.

If they close the floating bridge (on the day we visited), you can still walk upslope on the path at the side you enter the park,  there would not be nice viewing platform but along the way you still get to see the postcard view, albeit not as complete as at the No.7 viewing platform on the other side of the river.  That was how we did it.

It was in May, so the lake district was fairly rainy.  Yet there were still A Ton of People around.   At the time lodging was hard to find, needed to book very very early, I mean months early.  After these years I am sure the options are very much expanded, and then the effect on Pandemic, causing the Chinese could not come - this may ease the situation a lot.  

所有跟帖: 

總之就是要去7號view point -咪嗚- 給 咪嗚 發送悄悄話 咪嗚 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/04/2022 postreply 14:23:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”